Awkward

"I LOVE YOU ARMY!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs happily then I get in the van and put on my earphones on with a bored expression. I really do love ARMY it's just I can't talk to the boys so I have to pretend like I don't want to be here.

All the boys turn to me when I shouted it and then just looked bored. They probably think I'm some bipolar asshole but I can't talk with them till I learn Korean. I scrolled through the app store trying to find a decent app that would help me learn Korean.

You know what I found. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! Luckily I bought a book on how to speak korean! It's in the suitcase so the moment we reach our hotel I'm reading it. PD-nim said I get my own hotel room luckily, but it's still connected with the boys.

Time skip
---------------
The van slowly pulls up onto the parking lot of the hotel, I look out the window closely trying to find a pool. Once I did I smile because I LOVE POOLS!!! After staring at the pool for awhile imagining what kind of flips I would do I hear someone clear their throat.

I turn my head to see who and my eyes met with hoseoks. That's when I realized all the boys were out of the van and waiting for me. I get out of the car and I didn't want to seem rude so I say "thank you!"

But I quickly cover my mouth since I spoke English instead so I spoke in Korean "gomabseubnida!" I gave them all a small awkward smile but my attention diverted to PD-nim who had walked up to us. He looked over to me and gestured me to follow him so I did happily because I was able to get away.

"Starlight you don't have to interact with the boys when the camera is around. ARMY's may think your avoiding the camera so you might want to pop up now and then. But make it seem like your super busy so that's why you can't be around that much. It will give you time to practice your Korean!" PD-nim says reassuring me

"Got it! Now I need to grab my suit case since it has my book!" I say as I skip off to the trunk to get my suitcase, when I was skipping over to the trunk I felt stares. I look to my left and saw jungkook, hoseok, and yoongi staring at me.

They realized that I noticed their stare but still kept staring at me so I quickly stopped skipping. Instead I looked down embarrassed and walked awkwardly over to the trunk. 'I idolize you people but everytime I feel your stare I feel so awkward!' I stress in my mind

My suitcase have always had a star on the right corner so I try to look over the other suitcases for mine. Once I found it I try to tug both of the suitcases out but they're stuck so i
tug harder but that doesn't work. It actually does worse and one of the other guys suitcase starts falling.

I use my back to hold it up which hurt a bit but I can't have it falling. "I'm screwed! I can't even get my suitcases out!" I grumble to myself, I heard someone say something but it sounded completely like gibberish and I look up and my eyes catch a pale hand.

"Uhh.... " I trail off, i think he's offering help? So try to remember how to say yes in Korean then I finally remember "ne." Yoongi chuckles at my sucky Korean and holds up the suitcase that I held up with my back.
I let out a sigh of relief and slowly get my suitcases out of the trunk.

"g-gomabseubnida" I stutter out embarrassed and bow quickly before running off to where the rest of the boys were with PD-nim. Yoongi follows with his suitcase and I speed off more quickly to PD-nim.

PD-nim says something but i can't understand since its in Korean but he pointed at the hotel. So I'm assuming he's going to show us to our rooms. PD-nim started walking into the hotel with the 8 of us trailing behind.

Of course the boys spoke to each other but it's not like I understood anything they said. For me though I was just in the back trailing behind awkwardly. "I can't wait to learn some Korean so I won't be so socially awkward" I mumble under my breath.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! I 💜 you all!!! Bye!!!