- Little Pink Nerd -

Toni is the shy nerdy new girl who just transferred to Riverdale high, she's anxious to be at the new school and not everyone is nice, but her new friend Cheryl is determined to be there for her.
————————————————

Toni's POV

It's the first day of school. Well, my first day. I just transferred to Riverdale High after my parents got a better job and a new house on the Northside. I went to Sweetwater High before this and gosh I loved it there. Great teachers, and friends who got me, but now I have to start over. In the middle of junior year might I add. It's just frustrating.

I was seated in the office and I was awaiting the girl who was supposed to show me around the school, and I was beyond nervous. I hate meeting new people and I'll have to be around this girl for about an hour because this girl was in my 5th period. They told me to come to school around 3rd period and I met with the principal for a little while with my mom and now it was 4th period at the school and I was waiting for the girl to get called from her class to come show me around. After she showed me around they suggested that I eat lunch with her so I won't sit alone, but I'll probably sit alone anyways. I don't want this girl to have to be stuck with me for longer than she has too.

I sighed and looked back to the clock and sighed. The girl was supposed to be here about 5 minutes ago. I don't know what was taking her so long. Maybe she wasn't coming, I mean I wouldn't blame her. All I know about the girl is that her name was Betty Cooper, and that was because the secretary called for her on the phone.

A redheaded girl came into the office and smiled at me before walking to the secretary.

God if this is Betty then she's hot! Omg stop thinking like that, Toni!

"Hello Mrs. Parker. Betty had to make up a test for her class so she sent me to take over the tour." The girl smiled.

"Oh okay, Cheryl." Mrs. Parker smiled. She walked out from behind her desk and both turned towards me and I took this as my signal for me to stand up.

"Antoinette, this is Cheryl Blossom. She'll be showing you around today."

"Nice to meet you, Antoinette." Cheryl smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you, too." I whispered quietly. Mrs Parker told us to get going and then Cheryl guided me out of the office.

"Can I see you're schedule, Antoinette?" She asked calmly.

"Y-Yeah. And, I go by Toni." I mumbled as I handed her my schedule.

"Oh okay. Also you don't need to be nervous. I'm here to help you." She reassured as she rubbed my shoulder.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled politely as I played this my hands.

"No problem. Now let me show you to your classes." She smiled back happily.

We began going around the school and Cheryl explained which routes were the best for me to get to my classes on time. She actually finished showing me around before the period was over and we had some time before lunch. Since Cheryl was excused for the period and I didn't have anywhere to be yet, she led me to the student lounge.

"So what school did you transfer from? Southside High?" She asked kindly.

"Sweetwater High." I answered. "We were a bit closer to Southside but I went to Sweetwater since I'd stick out like a sore thumb if I had gone there." I explained.