- Spring break -

Cheryl and Toni are on their final spring break right before graduation. They, along with their friends, decide to spend the break at Disney World.

Also here's the hotel they stay at and hat they get in the story 😂😂😂

————————————————

————————————————

Toni's POV

I woke up Cheryl right after our plane hit the tarmac. She had fallen asleep after the plane took off and she rested her head on my shoulder the whole time, which I was perfectly fine with. We had arrived in Orlando for spring break and we were going to spend the whole week at Disney world. It was us, Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Archie, Kevin, Fangs, Sweet Pea, and Josie. We all decided to save up so we could afford the trip here and it was hard but we all made it work. Thank god to because we deserve one big fun trip together before graduation.

We were all beyond excited for the trip, well Cheryl wasn't as excited. She was happy about a vacation but she didn't think there would be much to do for us since she thinks it's only for kids, but aside from that she was excited. We'd make sure she still had a lot of fun though and show her it was worth coming too.

We all got off the plane and grabbed our luggage. Once we got our luggage we got on the escalators and made our way downstairs to the bus that would take us to our hotel. Cheryl and Veronica picked the Grand Floridian since it was really nice and fancy. The rest of us were cool with anything but they wanted the nicest resort possible, so that's where we were going once the bus arrived.

• • •

The bus finally arrived after about an hour of waiting, and then we had to sit on the bus for 40 minutes before we got to the hotel. By the time we got there it was 11:30 and we were all exhausted and ready to settle in. Veronica and Cheryl checked us all in while everyone else and I admired the lavish lobby. We found out were our rooms were and began to walk towards the other building. Once we got there, Cheryl and I went into our room and put our things down.