Only You | Namjoon

Gif credit: doona-baes.tumblr.com

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day/night! I really hope you'll like this week's fic♥ It was based on a request I received on tumblr. If you'd like to send one in, you can visit my blog! My url is bangtanstanst, the same as my username on here :)

-:-:-:-

You let out a surprised laugh, covering your mouth with your hand in the hope that the rest of your colleagues won't hear you. "That did not happen."

"I swear! They were fully going at it in his office," Jimin replies in a whisper, grinning mischievously. "And it's not the first time I've seen them do it," he adds as he leans back in his chair, twirling his pen in his hand.

You snort, shaking your head at him. "They're married, I'm pretty sure they're doing worse at home," you remark.

"Jesus Christ, please don't tell me you and Namjoon have so much as considered doing it here," Jimin returns, eyebrows raised in disbelief.

Laughing, you shake your head, wildly waving your hands back and forth to deny his accusation. "God, no," you reply through more laughter. "I'm just saying, them having sex is really not that scandalous."

He lets out a breath, though he shrugs. "Still, it doesn't mean it's okay to do it here. Or sanitary, for that matter," he insists, idly rearranging some of the paperwork on his desk. "For all you know, he's bent her over your desk for a few rounds."

Your laughter dies down and you pull a face, hands shooting up from your desk. The picture of your boss and his wife just... doing the devil's tango on your desk? Yikes. "That's it, I'm working at your desk now," you decide, taking the stack of paperwork you've been sorting through and plopping it on Jimin's desk, pushing him to the side so you can both work on the same surface.

He lets out a surprised laugh. "I was being hypothetical!" he defends, trying to push your chair back to your own desk. You manage to stay in your spot, though, he gives up after a few seconds. "Get away from me, I need to work," he huffs instead, grabbing his pen and jabbing your upper arm with it.

"Karma's a bitch, you're stuck with me now," you return with a grin, turning to your paperwork. When he pouts, you quirk an eyebrow at him, unable to hide your amusement. "I thought you liked being desk buddies with me."

"Not anymore, I don't!" he returns, though you see a small smile tugging at his lips. "You know Seokjin will be on my ass if I hand in a report late again."

"Then stop gossiping about him!" you say through a laugh. "Take it as an educational moment, Jimin. Do better next time."

Mock-frowning at you, he puts his fingers to the corners of your mouth, turning your lips down as best as he can. "You better wipe that smirk off your face, young lady. This is a serious workplace environment."

You swat his hands away, rolling back to your own desk. "Fine, you've convinced me," you huff, jumping up from your chair. "But I'm cleaning this whole damn desk first and you're helping me."

His laugh comes out above the background noise of ringing phones, chatter, your colleagues typing away at keyboards. "Deal," he relents. "You get the supplies, I'll empty your desk."

With a nod, you're off to the break room, where you know you can find some cleaning supplies. It's across the office and you have to pass the desks of your hard-working colleagues, serious frowns on their faces as they stare at their desktops or the paperwork in front of them. Ah, what a great time there is to be had in accounting.