Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I grabbed the front of Alex's shirt and pulled him closer to me. His lips moved in sync with mine, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I slid my hands up his chest and rested them on the back of his neck. Alex brought his hands up and cupped my face, tilting it to deepen the kiss.

I pulled away gasping for air. He didn't even look winded. He looked down at me and smiled a cute smile that showed off his adorable dimples.

"See you at school beautiful.", Alex said. With one last look he turned around and walked out the door. I suddenly became very tired. I walked over to the couch and layed down. I found the remote and turned on the TV and began to relax.

I felt my eyes starting to flutter closed, and I gladly let them. I was just about to fall completely asleep when the spidery feeling spread over my skin.

I jumped up from the couch, ran into the kitchen and found a sharp object from the cabinet. I held the object close to my body. I looked down and noticed I had grabbed a very sharp knife. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and pushed the buttons: 911.

I was about to hit send when the phone was smacked out of my hands. I looked around, trying to find what knocked it out of my hand. No one was around it was just me in the kitchen.

The spidery feeling was worse, and I began to shake. Tears began to slide down my face as I held in a sob.

I continued to try to calm myself down, when I heard a crash coming from the living room. I began to shake even more, the knife beginning to slip from my hands. 

I was scared to death and I ran over to my phone and picked it up. I searched through my contacts and found Alex's number. Before I could hit send, my phone was out of my hand, again. I was grabbed from behind and I began to swing the knife around blindly. The person who grabbed me cursed under his breath. He grabbed the knife out of my hands and put it up to my throat. I instantly froze.

The man holding me began to chuckle and I felt chills slide all around my body. The spidery feeling was very strong. His grip loosened and I slowly began to turn around. I looked into his eyes. They were the only things I could see, the rest of his fae was covered by a ski mask. I stared into the depths of his deep black eyes. I felt a pull toward him, and I tried to look away, but it was no use.

"Sleep!", was the last thing I heard before I saw complete blackness and my body went limp.