Lazy day

Authors note: WOAH. SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTED AN UPDATE. WELL HERE YOU GO. PS: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF.

*Phil's POV*

It finally happened. Dan freaking howell, who is now cuddled up to me might I add, is now my boyfriend. He is so amazingly beautiful when he sleeps. He has his arms wrapped around me with his head buried in my shoulder. Damn, I can't belive he is mine.

He started to stir, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I did the usual morning routine, wash my face, straighten my hair, the usual. I heard Dan sit up, he was awake. "Phil?" I had my toothbrush in my mouth at the moment so I didn't answer. "PHILLL?" He shouted. "Dan I'm fine, I'm just brushing my teeth, Jesus." I said walking back into the room.

"Well excuse me for being worried as to where you are" he said standing up. A thought crossed my mind, "Hey Dan, do you wanna make pancakes?"

And now we are here. Sitting on our kitchen floor, covered in pancake mix, while the fire alarm is going off. "Phil, shut it up! There's not even a fire!" Dan said, trying to stand up, but only falling back down due to slipping on pancake mix.

"You're so clumsy, love" I said helping him up. "Ohhh so now I'm love. Okay you can be lion" he said tapping my nose. "Well obviously" I said pecking him on the lips.

We cleaned up the mess, now deciding what we should do with our day. "Movie?" Dan said. "Um yeah! But let's....." I trailed off wondering what to do. "LETS BUILD A PILLOW FORT" He shouted, running into his bedroom.

He came out with about 5 pillows, 7 blankets, and almost all my stuffed lions. We got two chairs, placing them opposite each other. We put Dans duvet over the two chairs, putting the rest of the blankets under them.

That made the roof of the fort. We laid the pillows down under the roof, making a floor. Then we put in High school musical. We both got into the fort. Cuddling up to each other, watching the movie.

About a half an hour into the movie and it started to storm. "Dan, I'm afraid of storms and you know that" I said putting my head in his shoulder.

"It's okay, I've got you. You're safe." He said pulling me in close. About five more minuets go me sitting with Dan, the power went off. "Phil, we've wasted our day, it's already 11pm. How the hell did that happen?"

"I have no idea but, if the storm keeps up all night, I might suffocate you by hugging you so tight" I said standing up. He stood up too. "Fine by me." He said, kissing my cheek.

AUTHORS NOTE:

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT. I HAVE NO TIME AT ALL NOOOOOO.