Chapter 2-The saferoom

'There will be only a small progress on the story. I'm trying to go as slow as I can. Should I continue like this?'

RUSSIA'S POV

Today is the glorious day. I wake up sweaty for some reason. I stand up, stretch myself and look at the clock. It's around 9:10. I let out a big yawn and go to my closet.A black Adidas hoody with white stripes and a similar pair of pants would be nice.

I quickly go downstairs and see Belarus making breakfast. "Good morning sis". She just looks at me judgmentally and turns back to what she was doing. Wow, thanks. I sit down at the table and she gives me only a small toast. Seriously? I know that I made a stupid decision but come on. I give her a confused look and she says with a weird tone "Eat". I grab the toast and head upstairs since I wasn't really 'welcomed' in the kitchen. I look at the time again and it's 9:18 Well, I better start getting ready, I have to be there at 10:30. I pull out my bag underneath my bed and open it. I should take a lot of things with me, you never know. I put inside three pairs of pant, three shirts and one hoody. Also the other pair of shoes I have that I never wear. I open the drawer next to my bed and grab out some snacks. 'Should I put some home-made food too? They said that there will be already but I guess it's better from home.' I thought to myself.

I head downstairs again and go to the fridge. Belarus who was washing the dishes looked at me confused and said "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the 'trip'?" I nod. "UN said that there will already be food there but it's better home-made. Don't you think?" I said and smiled a bit. She turned back to washing the dishes and said "Mhm". "Okay, are you serious? Alright, I made a bad decision! Get over it! You don't have to act that way!" I said and closed the fridge. She closes the water from the dishwasher. "Oh sorry sir! I didn't know you were the boss of this house! Let me, the young and poor slave of yours do the work!" She says and I back away. "I didn't mean that! It's only for one day. You don't need to be like that." she makes a few steps towards me. "Of course i need to be like that! It isn't only for one day, you always do this! Every opportunity you see to get out of this house, you do anything to get it! You never want to stay here! The last time we hang out was three years ago... I miss these times.." a tear started running down her chick while she had still an angry expression. She.. started sobbing. I guess she's right. I do watever it takes to get out of the house. She leans and hugs me tightly. "Russia please.. don't go." Why did she get so emotional over this? I've never seen here cry. "Belarus, I'm sorry. I have to go. But I promise that when I return we will spend more time together. Me, you and Ukraine. Alright?" I say trying to sound as comforting as I can and giving her a pat on the head. She looks at me with a small smile and wipes her tears. "Okay" she says and goes back into washing the dishes. I decide it's better if I don't take anything from the fridge and just get ready. I go upstairs, take my bag and my jacket, say goodbye to Ukraine and Belarus and leave.

I didn't really feel like walking all the way there so I waved at a taxi. I told the driver my destinations and after about five minutes we were there. I get out, get my bag and pay the driver. I was basically in the middle of nowhere. Just a small building in the middle of a forest. Doesn't really make sense but whatever. As I was about to walk to the building the ground shook a bit. I didn't really think much of it. I went inside the building and searched around to find UN. The place was actually big from the inside. And there are a few countries too. 'I guess he didn't lie' I thought to myself. I kept looking around to find him until I-.. wait what?! Is that...

AMERICA'S POV

'IS THAT RUSSIA?? What the f*ck is he doing here?? Holy crap no. Nonononono. I don't have any appetite to sit around and listen to him talking sh*t about me!' I walk up to him with an angry expression. "What are you doing here?" He looks at me confused as heck "Same for you" he says, still with a confused tone "I came here to spend the night at the saferoom because UN offered me to" his confused look changed to a surprised one. "I'm here for the exact same reason" he changed his tone, trying to sound like he wasn't surprised at all. I let out a sigh and do a facepalm "Oh great". I then see him walk away mumbling something in Russian. I hope I don't have to stay with him, or be anywhere near him during this one night.