Ch2: First day

Thanks for the positive comments ^-^ here's chapter 2
.....
It was curly and flowy and she even gave me highlights it reminded me of the time Phineas and Ferb made that giant foosball table and my hair ended up being super cute. It was like that but better!

The next day

For once i didn’t wake up to the sound of construction, this time it was my alarm clock which I prefered way more. I got up and showered then put on one of my new outfits. I decided to go with a baby blue crop top with acid washed jeans and my new black and blue Nikes. (Yes Nikes) I went to the mirror above my dresser and took the pins out of my hair that were supposed to keep my hair looking nice. Sure enough my hair looks flawless. “C’mon Candace you’re gonna be late!” my mom shouted from the other side of the door. “Ok mom i’m ready!” I grabbed my cute leather backpack (christmas gift) with cool pins on it and left the room. “Wow Candace New look?” Phineas asked as i came down the stairs. “As a matter of fact yes..yes it is” I say grabbing a waffle “looks nice” my mom said. “Oh and this weekend me and your father will be visiting your aunt betty for her baby shower in vegas so no shenanigans.” I nodded knowing that with Phineas and Ferb shenanigans are bound to go down. I finished up my breakfast and got dropped off at school. I walked into the building and went to my locker. “Wow look at you” Stacy said as she opened her locker next to mines. “I do look good don’t I?” i boasted getting my books out. “Haha so what’s your schedule?” I gave her my schedule and she looked it over. “We have almost all our classes together except I have Trig and you have Geometry 4th period.” “Awesome” I closed my locker and tried to find Jeremy before class started. I found him with some of his basketball buddies by the “Jock bench” it’s called that because all the jocks hang out there and it’s between the basketball courts and football field. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around confused but then his eyes softened when he realized it was me, then they got wide as he realized my new look. “Wow Candace you look great!” he said as we walked away from his friends. “Thanks Jeremy I like it too.” “So i believe you still owe me a kiss” he said leaning in but I stopped him.
“Excuse me sir but it is you that owe me” I said and let him continue and kiss me. His lips were so soft and warm they’re addicting. We pulled away and gave me the cutest smirk i’ve ever seen. Why would a boy this gorgeous be interested in me…”Walk me to class?” I asked and he smiled and nodded but then his face dropped. “Ugh i’m sorry i forgot i have to show some new kids around today but tomorrow definitely” he said and i frowned but he got rid of it with another kiss. “I’ll see you later” he said and left. I sighed and walked to class ignoring the wolf whistles and hollers from the meathead football players in the hall. As if…

Jeremys P.O.V

Wow Candace looks great, i mean she’s always looked beautiful but now she looks..sexy. It hurt me to leave her side but I promised i would show these new students around. I went into the front office where two students were sitting, a boy and a girl probably siblings. “Hi you must be Bianca and Jessy” I said and they looked up at me. “Yup that’s us” The boy said. “This is my sister we’re twins” he said and i nodded. They both had brown hair Bianca's was a slightly darker and was super curly and it passed her shoulders while Jessy's was mostly straight but curled at the ends and barely went past his ears. They both had green eyes and they both looked like they came from Malibu or something with their sun kissed skin and surfer look. “Alright cool so you guys are Juniors?” “Yeah cutie but hey can we just get on with the tour? I have classes to get to” Bianca said chewing gum and picking her nails. “Well alright then follow me” I chuckled as we left the office. She’s gonna fit in great.

Chemistry 1st period Candace P.O.V

“Hello Class I’m Mrs. Keller welcome to Chem 101 choose your seats wisely because whoever you're next to will be your partner for the rest of the year”  Well it’s a good thing i’m next to Stac- “Stacy?” Where did she go?? I turned around only to find Stacy sitting next to a boy with dark curly hair and brown skin wearing a band tee. “Stacy! what are you doing?” i asked and she shrugged and whispered “Sorry Candace but if i’m gonna be stuck with someone for a year i’d rather it be a cute guy”. Then who am i supposed to partner with? I looked over and the seat next to me was empty, great i’m gonna be know as the only person I class without a partner. “Ok class take out your textbooks and turn to page twenty-Oh Mr. Cambridge nice of you to join us” I looked up from my book to see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes..kinda like Jeremy’s but his hair was more of a dirty blonde and in a different style with a side part that made his bangs slightly cover one of his eyes. He looked pretty well kept with his black jeans, white collared shirt and blue tie hanging loosely around his neck. “Sorry i’m late Mrs. Keller but the maid dropped me off again, can’t find good help these days..” The teacher rolled her eyes and looked down at her paper. “Whatever just go take your seat” He looked around til his eyes landed on the empty seat, then me. He smirked before strolling over to the seat beside me. Oh brother..

The teacher continued to talk while everyone else half listened.

“Well hello, i’m Declan Cambridge the 3rd and you are?” I glanced at him then back at the board. “I’m Candace Flynn” I said trying to concentrate. “Candace what a lovely name for such a lovely girl” I looked up at him again after cursing myself for blushing. “Thanks but I kinda want to pass this class so do you mind?” I said turning my attention back to the board. “Feisty..I like that” I rolled my eyes not even bothering to look at him. This is gonna be an interesting year..

Lunch Time

I met up with Stacy and Vanessa and we went into the cafeteria. It got remodeled this year, it’s much bigger and the food is supposed to be “better”. Like every high school the tables were divided into clicks. Of course there was the jocks, the band geeks, the theatre people, the wanna be mean girls, the emos and punks and then everyone else…”So your dad’s really teaching your science class?” Vanessa's dad was some type of scientist and apparently he didn’t tell her about his new job. “Yeah he said it was a “surprise” Like what the heck it’s so embarrassing” “I thought he was a pharmacist” I laughed.We went to the table with our trays and continued to talk when two people came and sat with us..”Hi i’m Bianca this is my brother Jessy please to meet ya” Stacy looked up

“Oh yeah Guys Bianca is in my math class i thought i’d invite her to eat with us and she apparently has a brother” Stacy said. I smiled at them. “Hi i’m Candice, this is Vanessa” “Why hello” Jessy said winking at Vanessa causing her to look away awkwardly. “So where are you guys from?” I asked. “We’ve been everywhere” Bianca said “Our dad travels a lot for work so we were born in New York though but raised mostly in California, now we’re in Danville.” My eyes widened “New York that’s so cool!” “Eh it’s ok”.

“Hey Candace” I felt hands on my shoulders and i instantly knew who it was. “Hey Jeremy” I smiled as he sat next to me . “Guys this is Jeremy my boyfriend” I said “Oh yeah we’ve met” Bianca said with flirty eyes. “Really? how?” I asked a bit suspicious. “These are the two people i showed around this morning” Jeremy said not even noticing anything.

“Oh..cool”.

“A friend of mines is having a get together at his house this weekend you guys wanna come?” Jessy asked

“Oh are you talking about that new Cambridge dude?” Jeremy chimed I looked at him wide eyed. “You know him?”

“Yeah he’s trying out for basketball this year he invited the whole team i guess it’s his way of sucking up.” Jeremy said popping a fry into his mouth.

“Doesn't seem like a small get together to me..” I mumbled  “We have to go Candace!” Stacy said excited. “I don’t know..”

“How bout i pick you up and we go together it won’t be fun without you” Jeremy said wrapping his arm around me and kissing my temple. It would be nice…”Alright fine but if I hate it i’m leaving”