Ch 3: first's and fun times

...Alright so things start to get heated in this chapter...BTW Sorry that the point of views keep changing if it's confusing let me know I just thought it could be nice to get a chance to be in multiple shoes. Anyways here's chapter 3 enjoy..

Friday night

“Alright kids be safe and if you need anything call us, there are leftovers in the fridge and remember-”

“Mom mom! I have everything under control go have fun”

“Alright Candace, you're in charge be good boys”

“Alright mom bye” Phineas said as Ferb waved.

Her and dad finally pulled out of the driveway and I was finally free!

“Alright dweebs do what you want just don’t bother me and don’t destroy the house..” I say then go to my room.

Phineas P.O.V

“So ferb, what should we do?” I really had no idea we had no plans til tommorow..

Ferb shrugged and then i realized something..”Hey where’s perry?”

Once again ferb shrugged..he’s still a man of few words but believe it or not he’s been talking a lot more lately. Just not at this moment.. ‘DING DONG’ the doorbell rang and I went to the door. It’s probably Balgeet or something. I opened the door and i was right it was Balgeet….and everyone else. Isabella, Buford, Adyson, Ginger and even irving. “Hey guys what are you doing here?” Isabella spoke first..”Well we heard your parents were leaving..”

“And that means we can party” The buford cut her off. “Or study.” Balgeet chirped in. Ferb and I looked at each other..”Well i guess it won’t hurt to hang out..” “Yay!” Isabella shouted and we all looked at her. She smiled sheepishly..”I--mean..cool..” I invited them inside and we all sat in the living room awkwardly. “Sooo..” I said “What should we do?” One of the fireside girls spoke up..Ginger i think. “Let’s play a game!”

“Okay..” I said ..”what game?”

Candaces P.O.V

“Slow down and look around you (All around)

Throw your to do list away,

The clouds look like sheep and vice versa

On a do nothing day (on a do nothing day)

On do nothing day

Sunshine

Cuddles

And puppies

Wet noses

And safety

And laughter

And skip to and fro”

Candace danced around to Jeremys old band. They were so good why did he ever stop?..oh yeah...basketball. His sophomore year he injured his finger and it got harder for him to play guitar so they had to put the band on hold. During his recovery he started playing basketball and he was really good at it so he started playing for the school and he never went back to his band..bummer.

She decided to text Jeremy since she’s listening to his song..

Candace: Hey :)

Jeremy: Hey. What’s up?

Candace: Oh nothing, i’m bored my parents just left a while ago..wyd?

Jeremy:...your parents are gone?

Candace:..yes lol i just said that

Jeremy: I’ll be right over ;)

Candace stared at her screen. What just happened?? He’s coming over here? We’re gonna be alone. In my room...together O.O...She jumped up from her bed before picking up clothes from her floor and scrambling to make her room sensible and not so childish. She looked in the mirror and made sure she looked presentable. ‘ding’ Her phone dinged and she dove for it.