Ch 4: Games & Chill?

Alright this chapter gets Rated R! You've been warned.

Candace P.O.V (Sorta)

Jeremy's hand roamed Candace's body while his lips roamed her neck and she was in heaven. He broke away and looked at her “Can I?” he gestured to her shirt” she nodded and he slipped it over her head before attacking her lips again. His tongue entered her mouth as his hands roamed her breasts. He sat up and his eyes roamed her half naked chest. “Your beautiful Candace he said before planting kisses all over her chest. She moaned feeling a foreign sensation between her legs and jolted when she felt him move one cup of her bra aside and slide his tongue across her nipple. “Oh jeremy” she moaned and he loved it. Moving his hand lower to her skirt and reaching under to caress her sweet spot. She moaned again and he took that as a good sign. His fingers slipped passed her panties and onto her sensitive spot before be began rubbing it causing Candace to throw her had back in pleasure. He moved his fingers  lower and was surprised by how wet she was. “Wow Candace I didn’t know you got turned on so easy” he said causing her to blush. He slid his finger inside of her and she gasped at the sensation and slight pain. He moved his finger in and out faster and faster getting her closer to the edge and he rubbed her sweet spot one last time before she exploded in his hands. He removed his hand and fixed her clothes before laying next to her. “Wow” she said completely speechless. “That was…” “incredible” he finished for her and she smiled and nodded. “She looked at him then down at his pants which were not hiding his boner to good. “Um do you want me to help you?” She asked. He chuckled and pulled her close..”next time” he said and she nodded and snuggled closer to him.

P&F P.O.V

It was Ferbs turn to dare someone. “Isabella” he said and she looked up shocked, “Truth or dare?” he asked. She thought long and hard..”Ummmm truth” she said not yet ready for one of Ferbs dares. Ferb thought for a moment before smirking. “Is it true that you have a crush on someone in this room?” Isabella blushed and looked down at her hands trying not to make direct eye contact with anyone especially Phineas..”Um-yeah” she admitted and everyone gasped (even though they all knew who it was) Ferb chuckled and isabella glared at him. It was now her turn and she was gonna dare phineas but that would be to obvious..”Ginger” she said quickly and Ginger looked at her anxious for her turn. “Truth or dare?” she asked. “Dare” she said boldly and everyone looked surprised. “Ok then I dare you to kiss Balgeet for 10 seconds” Gingers face drained of color as she stared wide eyed at Isabella next to a Balgeet that was red in the face.

She turned to him as did he and they both leaned in and they kissed as everybody counted. When they got to 10 they both pulled away blushing. The last person to go was Phineas and he dared Buford to streak down the block and back yelling “Ducky Momo is my friend”! Buford did it proudly without hesitation. After that they decided to end the game.

Phineas P.O.V

The game was over but I still found myself thinking about what isabella said. Who does she like?...is it Buford?..no she hates him, Balgeet?...no she dared him to kiss Ginger why would she do that if she liked him?...I’ve never seen her take a liking to Irving but you never know..and all that’s left is Ferb and me...

“Let’s watch a movie” Balgeet suggested and everyone agreed. But of course ferb and I had a better idea than just sitting in the living room. It only took us only 15 minutes to set up a big tent in the backyard with a projector and bean bag chairs and a whole lot of snacks. I sat in the back to see where isabella would sit. Maybe i’ll find out who she likes...not that I care or anything but she is my best friend and i wanna look out for her. They all came into the spacious tent and everyone sat down Ferb next to Adyson, Balgeet next to Ginger and Buford next to Gretchen and irving working the projector...Wait but wheres…”So what movie are we watching?” I jumped Isabella was right next to me with a bag of chips staring at me with her big eyes. “Oh..um Guardians of the Galaxy” i said. Could it be me that she likes? I smiled at the thought but then quickly discarded it and focused on the movie. I can’t risk our friendship.

After the movie was over everyone went home and as me and ferb cleaned up we saw Jeremy leaving the house smiling to himself. “Bye Jeremy!” I shouted and he looked back startled before waving back. I smirked if mom found out a boy was in Candace's room she would throw a fit. But the man really loves Candace which is good because I like Jeremy he’s good for her.

Next day Candace P.O.V

Candace woke up the next day to the sunlight hitting her eyes, to her surprise it was almost noon. ‘How did i sleep in that long??’ then the memories of last night came back to her and she looked around. No sign of Jeremy..’was it a dream?’ she got up and looked in the mirror and there was a note on the dresser. She picked it up and read it. “Hey I left after you fell asleep but i’ll be back at 7 to pick you up for the party love you” -Jeremy

Candace smiled to herself before getting some clothes and hopping into the shower.

When she got out it was 12:30 so she went downstairs to get some food. ‘What the heck am I gonna do til 7?’

Well might as well see what phineas and Ferb are up to..

----------------------------

“Whatcha doin?” Isabella showed just in time like clockwork. “Hey Isabella Ferb and I are making an indoor waterpark it’s getting chillier outdoors but we're not gonna let that stop us from water fun.” “Cool! need help?”

“Not really we’re pretty much done but you should go change, the others will be here soon too”.

“Ok!”

(Isabella P.O.V)

Wow an indoor waterpark i’m surprised they’ve never done that before..

“Hey issa back so soon?” My mom said as i walked in the house.

“I’m just getting my swimsuit mom”

“Swimsuit? What for it’s 60 degrees outside”

“It’s an indoor waterpark but i can’t talk I gotta change!” he mom chuckled and nodded.

I have 3 bathing suits one's too small because it’s from when i was 11 so that’s out..i have a two piece purple bikini i haven't wore last summer when we went to the beach and the other is a one piece but the sides are open...hmmm choices..i think today i’ll go with the one piece. It’s new...who knows maybe phineas will like it…

(Phineas P.O.V)

Baljeet and Buford showed up first followed by Ginger and Gretchen then erwin and Addison...but where's isabella?

“Alright let’s do this!” Buford shouted. “Go ahead the park is open just two rules...no drowning each other and no peeing in the water...mostly talking to you Buford. Buford rolled his eyes and flipped him off. They all ran into the building and went to the first waterslide. I stayed outside to wait for isabella. “Hey Phineas you ok?” asked Ferb. “yeah i’m just waiting for Issy” Ferb smirked and nodded and went inside. “What did I miss?” isabella said out of breathe at their gate. “Nothing yet, what took you so long?” Isabella blushed, oh sorry i couldn’t find my bathing suit..were u waiting for me?” Now it was my turn to blush..”Um yeah” “Oh..ok...well let’s go then!” she yelled running past me. Nice bathing suit by the way...

Next chapter is the party! Let the Drama Begin!