Mistakes

Jeremy’s P.O.V

Bianca Lead me down the hall to the nearest bathroom the front of my shirt was completely ruined by whatever red liquid sbe had in her cup. I went to the sink and attempted to splash water on it. “You’re never gonna get it out like that.” Bianca said smirking. “Well do you have any other suggestions?” I asked already slightly irritated. She rolled her eyes. “Just take it off then we can wash it properly then i’ll throw it in the dryer for you.” I was hesitant but couldn't deny that it would be more efficient. I sighed and slid off my shirt. I put it in the sink as I started to clean it better when suddenly I felt arms around my torso. “Um, what are you doing?” I asked.
“Don’t worry about it just enjoy” She said.
I turned around to get her off of me but she crushed her lips to mines. I was frozen. What's happening?! The only things that were running through my mind where her lip gloss flavor that tastes like pepsi and...CANDACE. My eyes grew wide as I looked passed Bianca to see a wide eyed hurt looking Candace in the doorway. I quickly
pushed Bianca away.
“Candace I know this looks bad but  it’s not what it looks like” She continued to say nothing before turning and running away. Ugh. I grabbed my wet shirt and stormed past a smirking Bianca.

“Candace wait!”

Candace’s P.O.V

I tried to hold back my tears as I ran through the crowd of people and out the door. What was I thinking I knew coming to this stupid party was a bad idea.I ran half way down the block before I completely collapsed crying bitter salty tears. I sat there on the sidewalk crying for what felt like hours until someone put there hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Vanessa. “Hey you alright?” I didn't answer but she understood and just sat there and held me. “I can’t believe he would do this to me” I said between sobs. She turned to me. “Look Candace I know what you think you may have saw but maybe you should give him a chance to explain. The Jeremy I know is head over heels for you and would never do something like that to hurt you.” My head was still reeling and I was starting to get light headed. I sighed. “I know Vanessa but you don’t understand how much it hurt me to see him with her, It was like all of the wind was  knocked out of me and my stomach dropped to my butt.” Vanessa chuckled and I glared at her. She lifted her hands in defence. “Okay okay well how about this. You hear him out and if his explanation isn't good enough we both can kick him in the balls.” That made me smile a little and I sighed. “Fine i’ll talk to him but not right now I just want to go home.”

No one's pov

Vanessa called Candice an Uber home and when she got home she looked at her phone and it had 10 missed calls and 5 texts from Jeremy.

Are you okay?

It wasn't what it looked like I swear

SHE kissed ME

Please believe me

I love you

She sighed and turned off her phone and went straight to bed.

Hey guys so I'd really appreciate some feedback on this story so far I'm on the fence as to whether she should forgive him easily or not. What are your thoughts? Let me know!