Ch:9 Ridiculous

Sorry for the lag guys I've had writer's block and I've been on spring break but I'm back hope you enjoy!

Candace made it home. The events of the day really taking a toll on her. Her mind was moving 100 miles per minute. She missed Jeremy. She really did. Then Declan saying what he said got to her too. She knew he liked her but he's never said it out loud before.Well he didn't technically say it but it was implied right? Either way she needed to lie down.

P&F P.O.V

Phineas was sitting in homeroom when the announcements started. "Good Morning students today's lunch special will be Tuna surprise" The class groaned. "Also Make sure you start getting your tickets for the fall formal next week their selling quickly! Ask that special person and come shake your rump! At an appropriate distance ofcourse"

The class clapped and The rest of the announcements were a blur to him. Whenever he would attend a dance it would be with Ferb and all their friends but this time he wanted to do something different. Yes many girls have asked him just yesterday he got asked by 3 different girls but he didn't want to go with just any girl. He wanted to go with her. He had been thinking about his and Isabella's friendship and he wouldn't want to run it with catching any type of romantic feelings or letting his hormones take over. It's all so confusing to him he's never had to deal with this before why now? He had talked to Ferb about it the night before and Ferb told him that he should ask her to the dance and if you see that she doesn't feel the same them forget about it and that's what he intended to do even if he got a little hurt at least their friendship would be intact. He needed a good way to ask her. Something creative and original... And He knew just the way to do it.

---

Isabella sat with Gretchen, Adyson and Ginger in homeroom as the announcement finished. Isabella sat back in her desk and sighed. "What's wrong Bella?" Adyson asked. "She's probably mopy because Phineas hasn't asked her to the dance yet." Ginger replied frowning at her best friend.

"But doesnt he always go in a group?" asked Gretchen. "Ugh yes but we're going to highschool next year and i'd like our last middle school fall formal to be one where I have an actual date." They all mouthed in agreement. "That's understandable" said ginger. "Why don't you just ask him" Said Gretchen. Isabella's eyes went wide. "Are you crazy? And face rejection? I don't think so" They rolled their eyes. "C'mon you know he likes you it's obvious" "No Adyson if it was obvious Im sure I would have noticed.

" .........." You know for a smart girl your pretty dumb" Gretchen and Adyson laughed and Ginger shushed them. "Whatever i'd rather go in a group with phineas than not at all I guess.."

Candace P.O.V

Candace sat on the bleachers by the football field with Vanessa and Stacy at lunch time. "I don't get boys" says Vanessa popping a tater tot into her mouth. "It's like they live specifically to ruin the lives of females" this made Candace chuckle slightly. "Who knows Nessa." said Stacy "So Candace have you decided to talk to Jeremy yet? I mean the guy has been looking miserable" Candace sighed. "yeah I've decided to stop kidding myself and talk to him I miss him just as much as he misses me." Stacy nodded before looking to the field and froze. Her blank expression soon became a huge grin as she tapped Candace's shoulder. "Um you might wanna see that then." Candace looked and her jaw dropped. There Jeremy was in the middle of the field surrounded by his old bandmates and he was holding a guitar. 'No way when did they even set that up?!.' She thought to herself. He smiled at her and grabbed the microphone. (Disclaimer I do not own this desendants song (btw when I looked it up it doesn't even belong to desendants so NVM)..I still don't own it though)

Did I mention...
That I'm in love with you.
And did I mention...
There's nothing I can do.
And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday?
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey hey
(Hey!)
That's okay
(Hey!)
I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought that it can happen to a guy like me.
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees.
Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.
My love for you is Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)
It's...
(RIDICULOUS!)
Just...
(RIDICULOUS!)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
Well did I mention...
That I'm in love with you
And did I mention
There's nothing I can do.
And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday?
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey hey
(Yeah!)
If that's okay.
I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine.
Don't want to go another minute even without you
'Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do.
Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.
My love for you is Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)
It's...
(RIDICULOUS!)
Just...
(RIDICULOUS!)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
C'mon now!
Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.
My love for you is Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)
It's...
(RIDICULOUS!)
Just...
(RIDICULOUS!)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
C'mon now!

Everyone around them clapped. And Candace just sat there mouth agape with tears in her eyes. Jeremy stepped into the bleachers and walked up to her.

"Candace I would never do anything to hurt you if you forgive me and take me back I promise to never hurt you again I love you." he was right in front of her and her heart was beating a million miles an hour. She just nodded vigorously grinning and threw her arms around him. He hugged her back tightly as they embraced. Stacy and Vanessa high fives and everyone was happy...well almost everyone. Little did they know of the glaring eyes pointed in their direction.