Captured

Gabriel: *to himself* Who are these intruders!? *calls Nathalie to him* they found the peacock miraculous and knew what it was, they must know my secret!

Nathalie: Sir, who are they?

Gabriel: I don't know...

/they both walk over toward Adrien and Marinette, who are still unconscious\

Gabriel: turns over Adrien to see who it is* Adrien!?!?!? But, how!?

(Tikki and plagg have hidden where Gabriel can't see them)

Gabriel: how did he find out!?

Nathalie: I -I don't know sir, maybe she had something to do with it. *points over to Marinette* (they already saw that it's Marinette)

Gabriel: *walks over to her* She will pay dearly!! *he is unwilling to believe it was Adrien's idea*

Nathalie: what should we do with them sir? We can't just leave them here, they know your secret, it's too risky.

Gabriel: *sighs* chain them both up in my lair, but make sure Adrien is not harmed. Then we will wait for them to wake up.

Nathalie: of course, sir.

/Nathalie brings them both up to Hawkmoths secret lair, and chains their wrists to the wall\

(Yes, Gabriel has chains lying around in his lair, u never know when ur son and his good friend will find out you're Hawkmoth so you must always be prepared.)

/After 4 hours and 39 minutes, Marinette begins to wake up, unaware that there is a city-wide search party taking place for her

all around Paris\

/as Marinette opens her eyes, Gabriel is standing in front of her, facing back to her\

Marinette: wh-what happened!? where am I? *tries to get up and realizes she's chained, she sees Gabriel* M-Mr. Agreste?

Gabriel: *still facing away from her* what is it? Are you lost?

Marinette: *sees all the butterflies* Adrien was right! You-you are Hawkmoth!!!!

Gabriel: And you are a young girl in way over your head! *he turns around and faces her*

Marinette: how could you!? You hurt innocent people, you've put your own son in danger! You've-

Gabriel: silence! If you know what is good for you, you will not speak of this to anyone!

Marinette: *tears in her eyes* you're a horrible man.

Gabriel: or maybe you're just an ignorant and arrogant young girl. I would not be able to bring myself to harm adrien, but I am a

powerful man, and you are completely dispendable to me!

And I am not afraid to harm you if I must.

Marinette: you'd never.

Gabriel: I will if you make it necessary!