Lady Misfortune

/Meanwhile in the Agreste mansion, inside hawkmoths lair.....\

/Marinette is again chained up, she wakes up and sees hawkmoth and fearfiller conspiring, they hear Marinette wake up, Hawkmoth turns around\

Hawkmoth:*walks over toward her* oh sweet dear Marinette, look what you've gotten yourself into! And this time you won't be able to break yourself out.

Marinette: *gasps, and feels her ears*

Hawkmoth: looking for these? *opens his hand to reveal he's holding Marinette earings*

Marinette: You're so evil, but I will stop you! And A- Chat Noir will-

Hawkmoth: *evil chuckle* ha! And how do you think you'll be able to do that? You now have nothing to protect yourself! And if you think Chat Noir will come save you well, know he wont leave with his miraculous, and my ultimate wish will come true!

Marinette: you're wrong! Evil never prevails! And no matter what you do to me, he'll never give up his miraculous! 

Hawkmoth: even if, you say, killed him?

Marinette: wh-what? I'd never-

Hawkmoth: I've learned that much strongest Akuma villains have emotion that comes not from sadness, or anger, but from fear!
*walks over to Marinette and puts her earrings back on*

(Tikki is locked up somewhere else so Marinette cant transform)

Marinette: what are you doing?

Hawkmoth: well, my Akumas are strong, but combined with the power of a miraculous,  a person akumatized would be, unstoppable. Especially if theres no ladybug around try and stop them!

Marinette:*with tears in her eyes* no, no no no, no! You-you'll never akumatize me, I-Im strong I'll never hurt anyone I-

Hawkmoth: oh, I wouldnt be too sure about that, you see, my assistant Fearfiller here, will put you into a deep sleep, and fill your mind with fear and your worst nightmares!! All I must do is wish it so.

Marinette:*crying* No! You cant do this! What about Paris, what about your own son! You can't make me-

Hawkmoth: make you what? Destroy the city, hurt everyone you love, and force Chat Noir to give me his miraculous? Oh yes I can, and I will!! 

Marinette: NO!!! Please!!! *crying hard* Please I cant hurt innocent people I can't, uhg, let me go! I cant do this I can't- *crying harder*

Hawkmoth: aww, poor Marinette, can save everyone in Paris but cant save herself, and all of Paris will pay for it!

*Marinette continues crying*

Hawkmoth: thats it, be filled with sadness, it will only make my akuma's power stronger! Fearfiller!

Marinette: No!!!

Hawkmoth: do your job,

Fearfiller: with pleasure! *walks over to Marinette*

Marinette: no!!! Please! I beg you!! *still crying alot*

Fearfiller: never, *zaps Marinette, who tries to guard herself with her arms but it hits her anyway, making her immediately fall to the ground unconscious.

Hawkmoth: Yes!!! Come here my little akuma!

/Akuma flies out of fearfiller, who detransforms, then flies over to hawkmoth\

Lila: wha-where am I? *gasps!* I did it! We can defeat Ladybug forever!

(She got mad when Adrien and Marinette where hanging out together at school and got akumtized, and Hawkmoth told her when he akumatized her that Marinette is ladybug)

Hawkmoth: yes, now fly away my little Akuma! And evilize her!

Marinette: *is having horrible dreams of her Akumatized, destroying the city, and killing Chat Noir*

*akuma flies into her earring* she immediately regains consciousness but is very little in control over herself.

Hawkmoth: Lady Misfortune, I am hawkmoth.

Marinette: No!! Ah!

Hawkmoth: you no longer have control, give up!

Marinette: no, i-i.......can't......give...up!! Uhg!! I-i am........strong.....i....

Hawkmoth: You will destroy all you love, do as I say!

Marinette: no, no, no!!! No! No..................................yes, Hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth: yes!!!

/Marinette transforms into just how he looked as Volpina's illusion on hero's day\

Lady Misfortune: *evil laugh* mwahahhaha- *she collapses to the ground*

Hawkmoth: what? Get up!

/she doesnt move\

Lila: what happened??

Hawkmoth: the power of her miraculous and my akuma must be doing something since she was not transformed when I akumatized her.

Lila: well whats going to happen to her!?

Hawkmoth: I, dont know I-

/Lady Misfortune's eyes turn completely black, not just her pupils, the entire eyes, she stand up\

Lady Misfortune: I'm no longer in control, I will do as you say.