Beginning Again

It's been one year since the love of my life died, and broke my heart forever, I've never found the courage to speak of it to anyone, or in fact, even look at anyone. The day she was gone, I was gone too. Ever since, I've lived alone in my fathers mansion, and no one ever knew where I was. I just, wanted to be left alone. Everything I see reminds me of her, and makes it hurt even more, the pain is just too much. I haven't seen Tikki, Plagg, or our miraculous' since the day we defeated hawkmoth and were taken to the hospital. They are still in my Fathers lair, where he where we defeated him, which feels like ages ago. But, theres no way I could ever get them back, it would be too hard, too many memories of us saving Paris together, and being happy, it would just remind me of that horrible and fateful day, when I almost scratched out her heart.
~Adrien Agreste

Adrien: *sighs, and sets his pen and notebook back into safe, and shuts the picture of his mother* Her, heart......I, *sighs* I scratched out her heart. *gasps*

/Adrien walks over to his fathers old desk, a tear falls, and he presses the button that will bring him into his fathers old lair\

/Walks over to a small paper heart he sees on the ground, red, with blacks dots\

Adrien: her.....heart.......*another tear falls, he takes deep breath* you were my......miraculous, ladybug. *he closes his eyes and throws the paper heart into the air*

Suddenly, small magical ladybugs fly out of the heart, and create a small spiral just in front of Adrien, then open up to reveal someone standing there, in front of Adrien.

Adrien: *about to cry* M-Marinette?

Marinette: Adrien?

They run toward each and hug like they are once again saying goodbye, only this time, they wont be.

Adrien:*takes a deep breath* it, it can't be true,

Marinette: *giggles* It is.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Fin•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•