Taking the Risk

Marinette: oh no, I'd better call Adrien *reaches into purse* shoot! I gave him my phone!

Tikki: transform Marinette!

Marinette: Spots On!

/Epic fight for a lil while\

Ladybug: *uses yoyo to call chat* Adrien! I ack- *fearfiller
Hits her and knocks her to the ground*

Chat noir: Marinette!!!

Ladybug: *lying on the ground, almost on unconscious, she detransforms* Adrien, *cough, cough* dont give him your......miraculous.

Chat noir: No!! Marinette!!!! get up!

Ladybug: *falls unconscious*

Fearfiller: *picks up yoyo phone* haha! Watch out kitty cat! I'll be back for your miraculous soon enough! *evil laugh and hangs up* *brings Ladybug to hawkmoth's lair.*

/Meanwhile with Adrien.....\

Adrien: PLAGG WHAT DO I DO!? THEY GOT HER! BUT I-

Plagg: simmer down Adrien, you'll be fine.

Adrien: no i won't! Uhg i gotta call-* reaches into his pocket for his phone, a small slip of paper falls out* *Gasp* its an address, signed by Marinette!!! she must have given it to me! She knew this might happen! come on plagg! Lets go to wherever this takes us!

*Adrien follows the address and ends up in front of a small Building, where goes in*

Adrien: hello? *gasp!* Its you again!

Master Fu: Chat Noir? How did you get here? And why?

Adrien: *big inhale* I found out Marinette is ladybug after we got captured by hawkmoth who is my dad then he sent her a message and I live in her house but then a villian took her and-(he said that all in one breath lol)

Master Fu: slow down Adrien, Marinette was captured?!

Adrien: yes master, and I need to get her back without losing my miraculous!

Plagg: we should get another superhero!

Master Fu: good idea plagg *gets down miraculous box* Adrien Agreste, pick an ally you can trust.

Plagg: get Rena Rouge Adrien!

Adrien: uhg, but she-

Plagg: its what Marinette would want.

Adrien: *sigh* yeah, you're right plagg, *grabs miraculous* thanks master *leaves*

/at Alyas house\

Adrien: *sneaks inside her house and into Alya's room* (he knows that if he tries to come in regularly, Nora wont let him in to see Alya cause shes mad at him)

Alya: *is at her desk, doesnt look up but she knows its Adrien* what do you want? *she says kind of mad*

Adrien: I um, need to talk to you.

Alya: know you want to talk to me? After you stole my best friend, and now she wont even talk to me.

Adrien: you dont know what's going on!!!! *sighs* Alya you dont
Understand its-

Alya: Dont understand?! There's nothing more to understand, Marinette wont return my calls, ignoring my texts, and its all because of you!

Adrien: It's because she's kidnapped by hawkmoth!!! *covers mouth realizing he said that*
Alya: *turns around and looks at him* she's, what?

Adrien: That's why I came, not because I care about you or want you to forgive me, but because I need you to help, and Marinette needs your help.

Alya: what!?! How do you know!? How can I help?

Adrien: *sighs* here, *pulls out her miraculous*

Alya: WHAT!? HOW DID YOU GET THAT!? I MEAN, WHAT IS THAT I DONT KNOW.

Adrien: just take it Alya.

Alya: *takes it and puts it on* but, how did you-

Adrien: Plagg, claws out.

Alya: *is shook* wh-what!? I knew it! But Marinette didn't believe me!......wait, she already knows doesnt she.....?

Adrien: *nods* and, she's -

Alya: OMG MARINETTE IS LADYBUG!?

Adrien: *nods again* and she needs our help.

/Alya transforms, then a few seconds of silence\

Rena Rouge: Adrien, I'm really sorry for earlier, now i understand why you didn't want to tell me, just, to keep me safe....... But, now that I know, I'm going to do absolutely everything I can to get Marinette, and we'll save her, l promise.

Chat Noir: Thanks Alya. My father probably had the akuma take her back to his lair, let's go.

Rena Rouge: your, father?

Chat Noir: come on, I'll help catch you up on the way.