10.

Honestly, I don't know why people still read my stories or this story. But I'm back

---------------------------------------------------------

Jihoon's pov

Time skip when they get to Jeju and have been done with packing

I and Hoshi went around the island by ourselves but of course, we wore attire to disguise ourselves from the world of crazy fangirls and news reporters. We went all over the island to the many beaches, shops, and yummy restaurants plus cafes. And soon it turned dark and we stopped at a nice quiet spot, where we took off our mask and sunglasses. we stayed there as the sun further down and stars stared to light the night sky.

Today was the most fun I had in a while. "Hoshi thank you for today I had the best time of my life today." I look at him and smiled, he looked down and smiled back. "No problem, Angel eyes" (i look up nicknames for people with beautiful eyes and this one one of them so I chose it)

I was shocked at the name but I don't mind it, I like it. We decided to take a walk in the nearby park. As we walked we made funny comments of the park and made up stories of people we saw (I and my friend does do this), it was honestly so much fun to have someone. There was a bridge that went over a small river pond, so we stopped to look at the sky aboveIt was beautiful.

Hoshi's Pov

As Jihoon was looking at the stars, I was looking at her, seeing how fair and wonderful pale her skin is. Her blond hair fell in her eyes which she blew out of the way. She was shorter than me by a few inches but the right size.

I fell in love with her the second I saw her and I knew there was something different about her that t realize I was staring so long for her to notice. "What are you looking at Soonyoung?" I quickly looked away, a blush crept on my face. I shook my head saying nothing.

I look back at her and moved closer to her so our elbows are touching. she must have felt me touch her and so she looked at me. I got enough braveness and moved my face closer to her's. She didn't back away so that's good. Once I was a few inches away from her look at his eyes, the moon was shining in them making them look like glass panes.

Jihoon's pov

I stared back into Hoshi's eyes the emotions in them were hard to tell but they were beautiful (now it just sound cliché). I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine, I was surprised but soon melted into the kiss and kiss back. Soon we pulled back, I can tell I was a literary tomate right now, Hoshi laughed at how I was embrace but pulled me into a hug.

"Now you have a gift from me," He said while nuzzling his face in my hair but I don't know how he can reach that low cause I am a foot shorter than him. It felt nice being held in someone's arms. I nuzzled my face in his chest and sighed. We stayed like that for a good hour until a shot was heard, "HEY!!" I heard Hoshi say something but I don't know what it was.

I turned my head to see a girl running full speed at us, she was growing closer, and then I was pushed away by Hoshi and the girl ran straight pass us into a tree. She got up and tackled me I was scared that I didn't notice I started to cry, "P-plea-ase don't he-hur-t me" I said scared for my life because I was tackled by a random girl. "Lisa!!" I heard Hoshi shout and pushed the girl off me.

Third pov

Hoshi had pushed off the girl on Jihoon and confronted Jihoon Who was crying, "What the hell Lisa!?! What were you thinking!?" Hoshi shouted at the girl named Lisa."Shhh, it's okay, no one is going to hurt you" Hoshi said as he rubbed Jihoon's back in a circular motion.

"I'm sorry for scaring you I didn't mean too, I just saw how adorable you were and I couldn't help it," Lisa said rubbing the back of her neck. Jihoon nodded meaning it was okay. "Okay well my name is Lisa Kwon, Hoshi's sister," she said with a smile. "Jihoon," he said.

*Time skip*(I'm too lazy)

So after all that lisa left and Hoshi and Jihoon were just enjoying each other present in the space. Soon they had to go home and Soonyoung offered to walk Jihoon to her room and she agreed. Once they reached Jihoon's room they stood at the door and hugged, then quickly Jihoon kissed Hoshi on the cheek. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you too Lichtkazami
Because you asked for a update and that's been one of the first time its happen thank you .