Ch.2

(Y/n) POV
After the race Dad and I were heading home I love being at home because of my dog max.
This is max:

He's the cutes puppy that I got from my ex boyfriend his name is Austin (Dillion) He broke up with to be with his now wife Whitney

As I finally got home I was greeted by Max with his cute lil bark and but my stepmom Amy. ( my actual birth mom didn't want me so she left me).
Hey guys Amy greeted us with hugs and kisses. The race was great I got 4th and Y/n got 34th because she got hit and wrecked.
————————————————————————Skip to later in the day
I was sitting outside with Dad and Amy watching the sunset I was beautiful I loved each second of it until I got a text from my best friend Erik (jones)
E-Erik
Y-You
E- Hey what you doing
Y- Watching the sunset why?
E- Well since I'm going to be in town I was wondering if you would like to hang out.
Y- Yea sure what time
E- 6 sound ok
Y- yea that is ok with me
E- K bye 😘
Y- bye 😘
Soon I seen the emoji what Erik sent my heart skipped a beat ( You have a big crush on Erik but he has a girl friend).
I finally decided to go inside because I was getting cold as I got inside my phone buzzed again bye an unknown number.
Unknown- hey y/n how's a goin
Y- uhh who's this
Unknown- oh sorry it's Chase from the race
Y- oh ok hi it's goin good
Chase- that good I just got home how was your trip home?
Y- it was good but now I'm excited to see my puppy max
Chase- oh really is he cuter than I am
Y- yea he's cuter that everyone *same pic from the top*
Chase- oh he is cute
Chase- I better get going bye
Y- bye Chase
After the talk with chase I finally got really for bed and cuddled with Max.