Ch. 11

Ryan's POV
When Y/n said yes I was so happy I didn't know what to say I just kissed and hugged her I was so happy.
———————————————————————— Skip to race in Texas
Y/n's POV
Today I start in second right behind ol 7 timer Jimmie Johnson I was happy for him to get the pole. We final started the ceremony and to start our engines. Final we started to race and I'm having fun again without a brace on my foot.
———————————————————————— Lap 168 stage 2
I was leading the pack with 89 laps lead we had some trouble with the car but we fixed it and kept going. As I was leading a crash happened behind me I slowed down but it's fine since we're in the 2nd stage my Crew chief told me not to pit I was fine with and we started to race again.
———————————————————————— After the race
I finished in 2nd after Denny Hamlin I was a little upset but Ryan is taking me out on a date and really excited for it. Ryan came over  to me he finished 5th I was happy for him he gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.
Chases POV
After the race I seen y/n and Ryan he was hugging her and kissed her forehead I felt so mad that I let her go and went back to Kaylie whom only uses me for money. And here comes the devil herself Kaylie seen I was staring at Y/n and she was mad but I didn't care all I cared about that I could tell y/n was so happy I never seen the smile she had on her face. I messed up big time.