Ch.16

Y/n's POV
Ryan and I are on offseason break, we can final get to spend time with each other. We decided to go to Hawaii with Bubba, Ryan did ask Chase but Chase declined it so he could be with Kaylie. We finally got our tickets to Hawaii, we leave on Saturday and I'm so excited for it, it's going to be a really fun trip.
_________________________________________ Skip to Saturday ( I'm lazy)
We load the plane and I started to notice that Ryan has been acting weird lately. He isn't as loving as he use to be, and he's on his phone 24/7, I'm getting worried. I decided to take a nap and try not to worry about it.
7 hour flight later (spongebob voice person)
We got off the plane and got our luggage. We were greeted people with Hawaiian necklaces that was nice. We got to the hotel and got our room it was a one bed suite right in front of the beach.

It was so beautiful I thought and I turned around to find Ryan on his phone looking furious about g g, so I asked him what's wrong he said nothing walked out

_________________________________________ Ryan's POV. (3 days before flight)
Y/n was busy with interviews as I was figuring out where would go for our trip then I get a text from an unknown number it was a picture of what looks like Y/ n  kissing Chase, I became furious about it, so I didn't ask her.