Ch.13

3rd Person
After the race in Bristol Ryan and Y/n went to the motor home to hang out until they heard a knock on the door. Ryan opens the door to Bubba with a wild grin on his face. Hey Bubba what you do here. I'm just seeing what you two love birds doing. Well we are planning on watching a movie do you want to join. I would love too but my girlfriend wants me to visit me for awhile said Bubba. Alright then take care now.
Ryan and Y/ n are watching Star Wars until there was a knock on the door Ryan opens the door to Chase drunk as he can be. H-Hey Guyz how's a goin. We're doing fine Chase. Well I'm just checking up on yea that's all. Chase are you Drunk. No I'm just living life on the fullest. Y/n I'm going to bring Chase back to his motor home please be careful. Y/n nodded.
(Ryan's POV)
I was carrying Chase on my back he was so drunk but I'm used to it. I finally got to his motor home and I heard chase said something "I really miss Y/n I wish I didn't pick Kaylie over her." I was so shocked what he had to say but I have y/n now and I'm happy about it and nothing can change it. I entered Chase's motor home and put water and pain killers on his counter so when he wakes up he's not in full pain from a hangover. I finally left chase and got back to my motor home and found y/n asleep on the couch were I left her so I turned the tv off and lifted her up and took her to bed and feel asleep with her.