Ch.9

(Chase's) pov
Today Y/n and i are on our way to see William on his race qualifying. We see Will getting out of the car and he has the biggest smile on his face. Hey bud how was qualifying. It was good we qualified 5th for the race on sunday. Well have fun Will i got to meet dad at hia trailer see you guys soon and y/n left.
____________________________________Skip to Xfinity race
(Y/n) pov
I was hangin with the Dillion Brother before the race i had so much fun with the girl harley is really cool and her daughter Oakley is so cute and Austin's wife is so pretty im jealous, but from an afar i can see chase's glare since i was with them and not him. After the race i went to go see chase but he ignored me. Chase. I asked so gently. What do you want ! Chase was angry i can see it. I hesitate said nevermind and walked away but as i walked i regretted everything i seen chase kissing his ex Kaylie i was so heart broken and quickly got to Ryans Hauler. I knocked on Ryan's door with tears in my eyes. Ryan opened the door with a concerned look on his face soon he seen me with tears. Y/n what happened. I choked up and told him what happned he calles bubba  to come over since they are like brothers to me. Few minutes Bubba arrived and gave me a big hug aftera few minutes bubba was comforted me in his arms then i feel asleep.
------------------------------------------------------ (Ryan's) pov
Hey Bubba I'm going to talk to chase and see what happened. I finally got to chase's hauler but i was disgusted by the sounds i heard from inside so i pounded on his door with rage. Chase answered his door without a shirt on. What do you want. Then i punched him in the face. You fucking idiot how could you cheat on Y/n she loved you. Then explain to me why she cheated on me with the Dillon brothers. She didnt she was only was with then to hang with harley and Whitney you dumby. Now she heart broken you fucker. Then Ryan lefted.
____________________________________Skip to a month later
Y/n (pov)
I'm finally of the crunches and got the wrap off my foot and going to physical therapy. I also got over the heart broke over to since my doctor seen i was sad about something. Today i finally get back into the car im do happy while i was gone for therapy Will got 2 wins for the team im so happy for him. I get into the car for cup practice first time in to months. After practice i got 14th im just a little rusty but i think i can get the hang of it i got out of the car so the boys can work on it and i got attacked by hug from ryan and bubba along with erik and the Dillion Brothers i was happy to see them. They kept on telling me it was werid that i was gone for a month but they got over it since i came back and Chase had changed since you left Kaylie became his girlfriend again and i wont feel bad if he gets heart broken from her.
____________________________________ this is the end of this chapter and i hopeyou enjoyed as much as i did and thank you guys for the 200 views it blows my mind that you guys read what i make and that means and a lot to me and thanks