Ch. 14

Third person
It's been 3 months since y/n has last heard from chase and she's fine with that she's right now in the the top 4 in the playoffs and she happy with it to get her first championship in the monster energy cup series. They are racing in Miami in 5 days all y/n was thinking about how to beat the rest of them. Ryan stopped bye to see how y/n is doing on her car and Dale did to give her luck since he has to be in the booth.
———————————————————— Days pass
It's finally they Miami race y/n is really excited she had a fast race car all weekend and she feels like nothing not even a Kyle Busch can stop her she quickly gave Ryan a kiss before the race and wished him luck today y/n starts p.4 and ahead of her is Austin, Jimmie, and Clint so in her head she has to figure out to pass them finally the green flag goes out and she starts taking off she gives Jimmie a push to help him take the lead and help so far y/n is the leader in points to win the championship.
———————————————————— Skip to the last 10 laps
Y/n has the lead by half a lap she's doing really good the 2nd place car is Kyle Busch but that doesn't stop her then the laps start to fade away fast to 8....7...6....5...4...3...2.... final lap then y/n sees the checkered flag she's so happy and so is her crew and her dad along with Ryan. Y/n gets out of the car and celebrates she gets the championship flag and does her burnouts with style they put colored smoke and fans enjoyed it y/n made to victory lane to celebrate there was Ryan and her team and her boss and her dad the was so happy to be the first woman to win a championship. Everyone can to celebrate and congrats her after the celebration everyone went to y/n rv to have a party there was everything she wanted for a party everyone got on the plane to head to her home town to party hard the next morning she wake up in Ryan's arms she was so happy to have him to celebrate with and for him to protect her from chase's girlfriend since she's hates y/n nothing could be better. Y/n got out of Ryan's arms to make breakfast for everyone she classic pancakes that everyone loves Amy was awake to help y/n make breakfast for the boys they final woke up from the smell of food. They all ate together and reflecting on what happened yesterday with laughs finally I was break time which means y/n and Ryan are going on a vacation to spend time with each other but where ............