Ch. 10

(Y/n) POV
It's been a week now since me and chase broke up. The this is I still love chase but I want him to be happy so if he's happy with Kaylie I'll be happy for him. Ryan and I been getting close to each other like dates, movies and walks and the beach and he's so funny he makes me happy. Today since the race is in California, Ryan and I are going on a date at the beach today and I'm so excited for it.
————————————————————————Skip to date (sorry I'm lazy)
(Ryan's) POV
I'm on my way to pick up the most beautiful girl I ever lay eyes on I asked her to go on a date with me so I can ask her to be my girlfriend. I just pulled up to y/n's house I am so nervous and happy at the same time. I see y/n step out of the house so beautiful I can't wait for her to be mine.
———————————————————————— Skip to the beach
(Y/n) POV
Ryan and I got out of the truck to the beach but then Ryan told me to close my eyes so I closed my eyes and Ryan lead me to the spot we are going to be at and once I open my eyes I could stop smiling.

 I turned a round to hug Ryan I was so happy

After we ate and had fun in the water. We were looking at the stars and then Ryan told me to cover my eyes again so I did and I open them to this.

Ryan I would love to be your girlfriend I was so happy to have this man in my life

——————————————————————— Sorry this chapter is short but I promise to make more longer than this.