Chap.5

Race day (vegas)
(Y/n) pov
Today we race in Las Vegas im running p5. As i was talking to my Crew Chief (Greg Gordon) i got bombarded by Michael Waltrip about how my car is going and what is my plan for the race. Well Michael the car is great on turns and maybe we can get a win today. After the small interview Denny Hamlin camr over to me like he sometime does and try to get in my head but it never works for him but the words that he said go me this time, "No one wants you to win maybe the guys will purposely wreck you so you dont win", as soon he said that u wanted to punch him in the face but just like my grandpa said if people dont like you all well someone in the world wants you to win. Everyone lined up for the national anthem after the national anthem Amy kissed my forehead good luck and thumbs up to Dad good luck. I got my belts on and my neck strainer on. I checked if i can hear Greg and My Spotter Bill Gibbs. 1,3,2 can you hear me, yes ma'am we can here you loud and clear, good lets get a win boys.
------------------------------------------------------ Skip to lap 135
I am leading the race with Brad Keslowski behind me 3.25 seconds  then we went in to a caution i asked who wrecked it was chase and erik jones. Is chase and erik ok yea there ok i ask there spotters since i know your relationships with the guys what Bill told me.
Skip to 2 laps to go
I was running away from Denny Hamlin he's about 2 seconds behind me, but i kept on running from him finally what seem like for ever the checked flag waved and i won my 2nd race today.
I got to victory lane and dad, amy, chase, erik, eriks girlfriend and my crew were there to celebrate the victory with me. After, i got out of the i got drenched in Gatorade and hugs by the guys i was so hapoy about every thing that happened today after the celebration at the track we headed to the hauler and we partied hard i was drunk and so were the boys and Chenzie was the one who was sober though.
------------------------------------------------------ Skip to the morning
(Chases) Pov
I woke up with a headache and with Y/n in my arms sleeping she looks so cute sleeping i got her out of my arms with out waking her up to make breakfast as i walk out i see bubba and ryan sleeping, i laugh quietly i make some bacon with eggs and pancakes for everyone and got some water abd painkillers for everyone after u was done cooking i went to wake up y/n i told her i made breakfast so then she got up she had her hand in her head. Does your head hurt baby girl, she nodded i aldo realized what i called her but she didnt notice that i called her baby girl i got her water and painkillers after she took the killers she looked better i lifted her up from her spot and brought her to the table to eat the breakfast. I asked dale already to ask y/n out to be my girlfriend. Hey Y/n are doing anything today. No, why, well i was wondering if i can take you out on a date around 7. Yea thats fine with me.
------------------------------------------------------ Skip to Date
Y/n pov
Right now its 530 i am getting ready for my date with chase im really excited because i like chase i think he'sthe man i want to marry one day. Now i am getting dress and getting make up on

 Now i am getting dress and getting make up on

Outfit

Makeup

Makeup

HairAfter i was done with everything it was 6:45 after a few minutes i heard a knock on my door i open the door to a handsome chase elliott

Hair
After i was done with everything it was 6:45 after a few minutes i heard a knock on my door i open the door to a handsome chase elliott.
Hey chase. Hey you ready, yea
We got into chases truck im so excited i cant wait to see what chase has in store for me. So chase  where are we going, its a surprise, as soon he said it a surprised i was so anxious to know.
We finally got to the spot we're going i was so surprised we went to a steak house after we were done eat chase had more ip his sleeves we got to a beach with a campfire. Awww chase this is beautiful. Y/n ever since I known you i feel in love with you and i was wondering if you be my girlfriend
Chase i ................