Chap. 6

(Y/n) POV
Y/n will you be my girlfriend. Chase I would love to be your girlfriend. Chase gave me a big hug and kissed me, I was so happy to be with him. He's the only man that makes he so happy. After our date Chase and I went over to his Rv I texted Dad that I will be staying with Chase. He said it was fine as long I'm safe.
————————————————————————Skip to Phoenix
Today Chase, Ryan and I are going to watch Bubba I the truck race. Me and the Guys are sitting in Bubba's box, I was sitting right next to Chase while he holds my hand. Since I forgot my hoodie I was getting cold and Chase gave his extra hoodie that he brought with him it smelled like him and I love it. We are now on lap 201 and Bubba is p2 he's so close for a win.
————————————————————————Skip to After the race (I'm lazy I'm sorry with the skips)
Bubba ended up with a win we we're so proud of him he really deserved this win. After celebrating in victory lane we all went to Bubba's place for a celebration party. You were sitting on Chase's lap then that's when you got drunk.
————————————————————————
(Chase's) POV
I woke up at my Rv with Y/n I thought we were at Bubba's Rv. I checked my phone and it was 9:30 and practice starts at 11 so I had to wake Y/n up so she can get ready. Hey Baby you have to get up to get ready for practice. After 5 minutes Y/n got up and left to go get ready.
Practice went smoothly today so far the car is fast Next is qualifying and 1:15 I hope it goes well. Qualifying was great we got 5th and I heard Y/n got the pole for the race Tomorrow.
————————————————————————
Skip to race day
(Y/n)POV
I got the pole today and I'm really excited. Once I heard I got the pole Dad (Dale jr) gave me a big hug. Today I'm standing with my crew and got in my car to start the race I got buckled up and started my engine and pulled on the track.
———————————————————————— Skip to lap 189
We have 11 laps to go. right now Kyle is hitting me to try to take the lead from me but the next thing ,I knew my car went sideways into the wall head first I was so upset that Kyle just made he hit the wall. I brought my window net down to tell NASCAR officials I'm ok then I got out of the car.