Ch.3

(Y/N) POV
Today is Friday I just got to the Atlanta track today I get to watch my best friend Bubba Wallace race in the truck series today. As I was walking to Bubba's pit box I was not paying attention where I was going and ran into someone.  Person; "woah you ok there" the accent of the voice was so southern then I looked up "yeah I'm fine I was just not paying attention that's all". You sure are the unknown person asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I'm Ryan by the way. I'm Y/n nice to meet you.
(Ryan's) POV
I was on my way to the hauler from Xfinity practice then without looking I ran into someone when I went to see who I ran into it was the most beautiful girl I've every seen she also looks like Dale Earnhardt jr with her brown hair and blue eyes so beautiful. Then I finally decided to help her up and ask if she was alright from the fall she's said she was fine.
My name is Ryan Blaney by the way. "Oh I'm Y/n Earnhardt y/n said shyly" then I asked what she was going to do later she told me she's a good bud of Bubba so she was going to watch him race I was going to watch too so then I told her I'll meet her there.
————————————————————————Skip to the end of the race
(Y/n) POV
The race was really intense a bunch of truck were banging each other one hit the wall really hard but in the end Kyle (rowdy) Busch in the end (not surprised) and Bubba got 5th i was happy for him and he was happy to she me because we have been best friends forever then that's when I realize I have been getting feelings for him but they went away when I heard he got a girlfriend so we stay the bestest friends.
I went to give him a hug but I got pushed to the ground by someone then I seen it was his girlfriend. Cheznie why did you push y/n? Bubba asked very protectively. Because I wanted the hug you not her hugging you she said with jealousy in her voice. Well if you would of asked nicely she would of let you, but don't push her.
————————————————————————
Skip to the monster cup race
(Chase) POV
Today I wanted to watch Jeff Gordon since I'm going to take his ride next year so I went to watch in y/n's pit box. She starts in the 3rd position So I hope she does well today
Skip to end of race ——————————————-
(Y/n) POV
Today I just got my first win in the monster cup series I was so happy to win today I got big hugs from everyone and then looked up the sky and kissed my hand to point and grandpa knowing he's proud of me.
After I got done with the interviews I went to go have a party with the boys and I was so fun but then I next day I woke up with a massive headache and with Ryan and chase here laying on the floor. Then I fine got the motivation to get up and make breakfast for me and the boy I did grandma secret recipe for pancakes
After done cooking the boy woke by the food and they loved it so then they said they will come here for breakfast everyday for now on.
——-to be continued—————————————
A/n
I'm going to try post as much as I can I just been getting busy with school and other life activities and I hope you enjoy this story.