Graduation

"Oh I can't believe my two babies are graduating tomorrow!" Alex says while putting up party decorations for the celebration after the ceremony.
"Yep they're going to college. " Tobin says looking at her two children.
"Relax guys we're not going far." Audrey reassures them.
"Yea UCLA isn't that far." Jacob says from the couch.
Both Tobin and Alex had to agree with this considering they lived in Diamond Bar and UCLA is in LA.
"I can't believe you both got soccer scholarships." Tobin says shaking her head in disbelieve.
"Well we had pretty great coaches." Audrey says looking at her Mama.
Alex smiles.
"You guys doing anything for your last day as seniors?" Alex asks her two 18 year olds.
"Our senior prank." Audrey says.
"What's the prank this year?" Tobin asks.
"We're taping all of the teachers chairs on top of their desks and then taking all the a scissors." Jacob says excitedly.
The parents laugh.
"Yea so we got to going." Audrey says kissing her parents and motioning her brother to come.
"Let's do this." Jacob says also kissing the couple goodbye.
"Be careful!" Alex advises.
"Of course you had to say that." Tobin says laughing at her wife.
"What? They're teenagers." Alex says looking into Tobin's hazel eyes.
Tobin smiles and nods.
Since its 9:30, Tobin and Alex decide to go to bed considering they knew the twins would be arriving late.
*The next morning*
Tobin and Alex are making coffee in the kitchen. They didn't check on the kids because they didn't want to wake them after the long night they had.
While the two are watching the news, they are greeted by Audrey.
"Hey how's was last night?" Tobin asks her daughter.
"In was so fun! I'm pretty sure we got em good."
"So is Jake still sleeping?" Alex asks.
"Uh actually I didn't see him in his room. " Audrey says not fazed.
The couple give each a quick glance and Alex says: "Then where is he?!"
"Alex let's calm down." Tobin says getting up to sooth her wife.
"Calm down! Our son's missing!"
"He's got a good head o NGOs shoulders. There must be a perfectly good explanation for this." Tobin says getting out her phone to call Jacob.
The phone rings and Tobin walks out of the room.
*phone convo*
"Hello"-J
"Jacob where are you!" -T
"Uh Brandon and I camped out on Jagger Lake."-J
"Jacob."-T
"Yea?" -J
"It would've been good if you told us! Your high school graduation is today! It's at least a three hour drive and the ceremony starts in 3 and a half!"-T
"Oh I guess I didn't think about that part."-J
"You better be here or your Mom will send you to the moon. We'll bring your cap and gown to the school."-T
"Already I'll wake up Brandon and we'll leave soon." -J
"Great. And our Jake?"-T
"Yea Mama?"-J
"Tell Brandon that if he doesn't move it, I'll have s nice talk with his parents."-T
"Alright bye."-J
"Bye."-T
Tobin hangs up and walks to the living room where Audrey and Alex are.
"Is he okay?!" Alex says getting up firm the couch.
"Yea. Him and Brandon camped out on Jagger Lake, but they'll be here as fast as they can."
"But that's like a 3 hour drive." Audrey adds.
"I know that's why we need to bring him his cap and gown."
The three women get ready for the ceremony and drive to the school.
"Jacob better be here in time or he's a dead man." Alex says.
"He will." Tobin reassures her.