Allie's Wedding

Today is a special day. Tobin and Alex's best friend Allie Long is getting married. Allie got engaged January 1st, 2016, which was a day after Alex and Tobin's wedding, December 31.
The couple is actually Allie's maids of honor.
Allie is such a good friend of Alex and Tobin's. She was the first person they told that they were 1) lesbian and 2) dating each other. She nonstop supported them through it all.
Allie can not wait to be called "Aunt Allie" by their children.
Tobin talks to Allie right before they walk down the aisle.
"Don't be nervous Al. If you love Bati, that's all that matters right now."
"Thanks Harry. Love you." Allie says hugging Tobin.
"Ready." Alex says walking towards the two.
Allie gives a determined look towards the couple.
"You got this. And remember we're always behind you." Alex says.
"Literally." Tobin laughs.
Allie chuckles.
The music starts to play. Alex and Tobin remember their wedding, excited to be on this journey with Allie.
Allie's other bridesmaids walk out. Tobin kisses Alex's cheek before she walks out. Alex then walks out.
And then the REAL music starts to play. The bride song or whatever. (Idk look it up if u don't know it)
Tobin and Alex smile so big.
"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jose Batista(that's Bati's real name!) and Alexandra Long." The reverend says.
He continues:" Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever. Bati and Allie are surrounded by so many friends and family today. I believe I speak for both of them when I say they are truly blessed to have you all here.

Love is a miraculous gift, and a wedding is a celebration of that magic, and that is why we are here today. We are gathered together to be overjoyed for, and with, Allie and Bati, who are so wonderfully suited to one another that it is a pure delight for the rest of us to see how happy two people can be. They are the example of the love that in its light-heartedness dissolves the notion of love as hard work. They are the promise of possibility, the expectation of joyful surprise. We are here to celebrate, witness, honor, dance, laugh, sing, eat, and be glad because these two kids have found their beshert. May Allie and Bati please light the candles." The reverend says.

(all wedding format from apraticalwedding.com) some i wrote on my own.

Tobin and Alex still smile as wide as they could. Tobin truly thought about what the man had said. About love. About how it is so precious, that you have treasure it while you can. Allie and Bati finish lighting the candles and sit down. The reverend stands up and continues his speech. "Marriage is a beautiful thing. Love is a beautiful thing. I think we can all agree. As Richard Bach wrote, -a soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit out locks. When we feel safe enough to open our locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes on around us, with that one person, we're safe in our own paradise-." (Absolutely love that quote by Richard Bach)

Tobin and Alex have tears in their eyes. Not just because of Allie, but because of them. Their relationship. The reverend just said what they are feeling. Both of them can't understand why there is so much hate in the world when there is true love and soulmates.

"And now for the vows." The reverend says picking up his book. "Do you Jose, take Alexandra, to your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do." Bati says chocking up.

He turns to Allie. "Do you Alexandra, take Jose, to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." Allie says crying.

"Well by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Bati and Allie kiss as Alex and Tobin clap. She did it, Allie got married. The new couple walk down the aisle gayly. Tobin again kisses Alex before walking to the back of the church.