Celebrate Good Times

It was the end of the Olympics. The national team did pretty well and when I say "pretty well," I mean they won gold! Tobin and Alex are so happy that they got to experience this together as a couple. The team comes back to the hotel to celebrate with their family and friends. Alex and Tobin come off the bus holding hands. The fans simply adore this.
The couple walks in and is greeted by Alex's family: Mike, Pam, Jeni, and Jeri. And then Tobin's family: Jeff, Cindy, Katie, Perry, and Jeffrey. The group hugs and kisses the two.
"Oh, we're so proud of you both! You two played amazing!" Pam said excitedly.
"Well, we couldn't do it without all of your support," Tobin says smiling. After some talking and dancing, Alex and Tobin decide to sit down.
"You want a drink Al?" Tobin says looking at her wife.
"Um I'm good Tobs. Thanks though."
"Are you serious? You feeling okay babe?" Tobin says.
"Yea I'm fine. Just not in the mood."
Tobin isn't settled. Who couldn't be "in the mood" after winning a gold medal!
"I promise. I'm fine." Alex assured her.
"Okay well, I'm going to the bar with Kelley. See you later." Tobin says kissing Alex's cheek. Alex smiles.

If you were wondering, Alex wasn't feeling okay. All through the games, she has been feeling sick. Then she found out news that could affect her relationship with Tobin and her soccer career. Well basically her whole life because Tobin and soccer are the main two parts.
Alex talks to some friends while Tobin finishes her drink with Kelley. Tobin comes back and wraps her arms around Alex.
"Hey babe." Alex says looking back.
"Hey beautiful what's up?" Tobin replies.
"Oh nothing, but we need to talk."
Tobin's smile fades.
"What's wrong?!"
"Nothing baby. Everything's fine, but I want to tell you something."
"Um okay."
Alex takes Tobin's hand and leads her into an empty room.
She takes a deep breath and says:
"Tobin, I love you so much and I'm so happy that I got to experience this with you..........."
"What do you not love me anymore?!"
"No baby I love you more and more every day. We just faced this together and I wanna face another situation with you. This is the next stage of our relationship."
"Alex what are you saying?"
"What I'm trying to say is.........I'm pregnant!"
"What!!!! Are you kidding!!"
"No I took a test and it said positive!" Alex says tearing up.
"Baby! In so happy!" Tobin says grabbing Alex and giving her a huge hug. They break the hug and kiss each other passionately.
The whole family comes in the room jumping and yelling.
"Did you hear the wonderful news Tobs?!" Cindy says to her daughter.
"What?! You guys knew?"
"Yes Alex told us first because she wanted to surprise you after you recorded your gold medals," Mike adds.
"Well you got me." Tobin says wiping a tear.
After all the congratulations, Alex and Tobin are very tired and head back to their room. Tobin runs in and jumps on the bed.
"What are you doing?"Alex says chuckling.
"What. I'm excited! There's gonna be s little baby around here soon. Actuall,y the baby's right there." Tobin says poking her wife's stomach.
Alex chuckles and sits next to her wife on the bed.
"I love you." Alex says.
"I love you too. I can't wait to start this new journey with the love of my life.
Alex rolls her eyes realizing how corny Tobin is, but she still leans in and kisses her wife.