Chapter 1.

Main Characters:

Tom Holland

Dalena Brimdale

Dalena Brimdale

July 26th, 2014

July 26th, 2014.

(Dalena's POV)

(knock-knock) I hear the front door, and mom opens it. Here I am in my closet, half-dressed, still looking for a nice top to wear. Why did Tom decide to have dinner at 8? He knew that I had just got home from dance practice. My legs are exhausted and my arms are throbbing in pain. I lift my arms and realized how awful I smelt.

"Dalena!" Mom calls me from down the stairs. "Tom's here!"

"Shit." I shriek.

"Be down in a minute!" I quickly say, as I hurry on to put the deodorant under my arms, and decided to wear a plain old black tank top. Yeah, I really needed to go shopping. I looked into the mirror and saw how tired I looked without makeup on.

I hear six rhythmic knocks on my bedroom door. I chuckle, and respond to Tom with two extra knocks back. It was stupid and simple, but it was a thing we did to signal each other that we needed to hurry up.

"I know you're probably pissed at me for having dinner at 8." I hear Tom talking behind the door.

I laugh, while gathering my things. He knew me too well. It was as if he could read my mind.

I open the door to see a bouquet filled with baby pink roses inside a black circled Masion Des Fluers box covering his face. Those were currently trending, and he knew how much I wouldn't shut up about their flower deliveries.

"You're not too mad at me now, are you?" He peeps his head on the side.

I laugh and blush at the same time. Awed of how cute he was.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Yay! You're not mad at me!" He cheers, putting the flowers aside.

I run to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him on his lips and right cheek.