Chapter 5.

(Dalena's POV)

After the red carpet, the bodyguards and the rest of the security escorted everyone to leave the premises. As I make my way pass the red carpet and into the grand theater entrance, a scrawny looking security man steps in front of me.

"Sorry miss, can't pass here." He says with a heavy Liverpool accent.

"I have to get my phone." I try to explain. "You see, Tom Holland accidentally took it from me-"

"Yeah, yeah, in your dreams." He snorts an ugly chuckle.

"You don't understand." I frown, suddenly beginning to worry. Mom and dad were soon going to check on me. And if I don't answer, they'll start overreacting, and calling all my friends...the neighborhood. And even the police. "I'm telling the truth-"

"Miss, you need to step back." He pushes me.

"Hey watch your hands!" I hear Vicky from the side, being protective.

"She just needs her phone back you idiot!" Rodger hisses.

"Production crew is coming back here in a few minutes to take the red carpet out now. I was told not to let anyone through these doors. So I need you all to leave!" He gestures his hands.

We all leave and decide to sit on the sidewalk and wait till the doors open again when all the stars are done watching the movie.

After several hours, we see the same escalades parked in front and hear chattering behind us. However, it was more production people leaving the theater, and none of the celebrities. Good news though, the security guards were not present.

I quickly blend in with the production crowd and quickly make my way into the grand theater. I didn't have time to admire the beautiful aesthetics it had, but I needed to find Tom Holland. OH my gosh, what am I doing? Am I actually this brave enough to risk getting caught and humiliated?

Ugh, I needed my phone back pronto, this was no time to fan girl. Even though deep inside I was technically fangirling a lot every step I took.

This is so freaking scary doing this all by myself.

By the time I hear security guards walking to my area, I cower to the nearest womens restroom.

As I take a few steps back, I accidentally step on someone's foot.

"Ow!" I hear someone shriek behind me.

"IM SORRY!" I quickly respond.

Zendaya.

OMG.

I accidentally stepped on Zendaya's foot.

Way to go Dalena.

She chuckles. "It's alright. Uh....are you supposed be in here?"

"Not really." I admit nervously, trying to stay cool.

"Do I know you?" She asks, starting to get suspicious.

"I...am one of the crew members' daughter." I lie.

"Oh! I didn't see you in the theater-" She is definitely onto me.

"That's because I was..."I gulp trying to think of an excuse. "I was uh, all the way in the back."

"Aww." She frowns.

"Yeah...so...if you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom." I saw my hands side to side anxiously. "By the way, have you seen..Tom anywhere?"

"Uh, I think he's getting ready to leave." She grins. "Um... but are you coming with us?"

"Hmm? Coming with you?" I am so confused.