[4] Godfather?

"You caught me off guardNow I'm running and screaming"

Now I'm running and screaming"

"I feel like a hero
And you're my heroine
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?"

-Hero/heroine; Boys like Girls

   JET LEG WASN'T something Stiles enjoyed. His legs ached from being cooped up in that sitting position for so long. He felt dirty, musky from not being able to shower yesterday or today. The events from yesterday were something that rewinds and played over and over again, almost like a bad but catchy song. When the plane landed and the teen was able to walk. He felt pure joy as his muscles stretched and screen of thinks. Honestly, he could kiss the white dirty paved floor right now in delight. But he wasn't that thankful. Due to still not being over the Nogitsune accident. Due to his once friends.

   "Happy to be on the ground?" Noah asked awkwardly. His shoulders slouch towards Stiles. But his posture was tense.

   Stiles shrugs in response before taking his backpack and going over to package pickup. Looking for his duffle bag.

    "Alright then..." Noah sighed in defeat rubbing the back of his neck with one hand. His eyes kind of found a line of sight looking at the floor. Before following Stiles.

    Getting their bags. The two Stilinski's made their way outside the airport. They waited for the best opportunity to holler for a cab.

   "Son, Please talk to me." Noah turned to Stiles. As the teen threw his stuff in the back of the cab's trunk, "Okay- I know I hid some things for you. But I didn't want you to know. Until at least you're in transition.."

   "In transition? Like a vampire. Really Noah." Stiles snaps at his father before opening the cab first, "Liars, first." He stood slouching over the door, mocking Noah for his mistake.

   "Stiles will you ever let me explain." The adult mustered up in irritation. Disliking the behavior his Son has. Even if it was his own fault.

    "Sure. When you tell me why you kept a secret. Much less a supernatural related secret, from me." He chirped acting innocent, until his anger made his eyes glare at his father, "Even when I told you everything I've been through, much less! You started to ignore me! And leave me alone for hours at a time!" Stiles said harshly. He was about to continue his rant until the cab honked.

   "Hey. Are you guys gonna get in yet?" The cab driver asked. She looked slightly drained from driving people everywhere. Her eyes held a tired look, and she was defiantly annoyed.

   Before Noah can respond to the lady. Stiles had beaten him to it, "Yep, just getting in." Stiles left his spot next to the door and went inside the cab. He then had slammed the door shut.