[10]Caged Gift

Unedited, and tired. Goes slightly all over the place. P.s. somethings should be left a mystery...

-    STILES DIDN'T REMEMBER MUCH from when he called Jeremy

-    STILES DIDN'T REMEMBER MUCH from when he called Jeremy. He didn't even know if he ended the call. But honestly, he felt like something was unlocking in him. Like a door was slowly opening, and it hurt. Stiles had felt pain, he felt many things. But this, this pain was different. It wasn't pain like sadness or anger it wasn't the pain of death. It was the pain of relief. He felt as if a part of him that he was yearning for all his life, was opening. May it hurt, and he felt 4000% tired. But at the same time, it felt peaceful, it felt natural.

   Stiles couldn't really concentrate on anything. His body was yearning him to fall asleep. Even though deeply he wanted to listen to this call, he couldn't. Because pass thee wants, into an area of fears, Stiles was scared to be alone. It was a fear he'll never admit too. But even though he'll never admit it, that didn't mean it wasn't there.

   As a kid, he had his mother, Claudia. The women who showed him good and bad. And proved that both from a different perspective and with other facts to the story could be each other in a way. The good, could be bad. And the bad could be good. Most of the time, it was one side making themselves look like the good guys, hiding away other facts to the whole story. Or just plain miscommunication on both sides of the equation.

    Besides that point, his mother was the only thing he remembers as a happy childhood. His father, Noah, was never there. This fear that he had, was being alone. And it started to be his worst fear when his mother died. And he was alone, alone to watch, alone to cry, alone to grieve. He had no one at that time and that scared him. His fear skyrocketed when the nogitsune took control, for he was alone then too. He was alone in his mind screaming pleading for help. Begging Void to stop, to not hurt his friends and family. But nothing he did work.

   Stiles was forcing himself to stay awake longer, to find someone. Anyone to be next to him during this. To not leave him alone. But his eyes were locked to the blurry, unfunctional part of his sight at the moment. So seeing anyone help him was out of the equation. He was going to go under alone, isn't he? He knew deep down, that darkness pleaded and even forcefully was bringing his body to a state of voided bliss. A state where Stiles will change, change for better or worse. Yet, the scariest part was what could happen. His fear was one thing, but the so-called gift Void gave him? He only saw the gift take effect once when Katherine tried to bite him. What had happened?

  There were many things on Stiles's mind, and those were fears. The list went like this; He didn't want to be alone; He didn't know what effects were everlasting from the nogitsune; And lastly, he was afraid of what he'll do without his father being around.

   Stiles devoted his life to be there for his father. To make sure he was fit, eating healthy, Etc. Because he couldn't lose another parent. But he did, he knew deep down his father might be gone. Might have been taken, or worse killed. Stiles didn't want to believe that, nor did he want to accept the facts.