[23] Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you

[A/n] This chapter is focusing mostly on the scooby-gang.
Also thanks for 44k reads!

       ELENA didn't know what to think about the letter she held in her hands

       ELENA didn't know what to think about the letter she held in her hands. The words she saw, that weren't meant for her eyes. She read the pages as if she was a vampire drinking blood. And she couldn't bring herself to stop. Who is Stiles, really?

     As a hand touched her shoulder, the doppelganger jumped slightly. Turning on her heel, her eyes met Damon's.

     "What's that?" The vampire asked as he tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

     Elena shook her head softly, "Nothing." Folding the paper, she slipped it into her pocket. The teen couldn't help by seeing Damon as a black kitten. At the moment he didn't act like he was tainted by the world.

    Damon acted as if the world was still good- meaning he only remembers his past before Katherine told her dirty little secret to him. Elena couldn't help but feel slightly selfish though. Damon was untainted, lost the memories of the horrors he went through. But Elena wanted to ruin that, for she wanted the Damon she knew.

    Damon gave a small nod, his eyes seemed brighter then they were when he had his memories, "If you say so, Miss."

    With a slight gust of wind, Caroline came in with Bonnie right next to her. Showing that she gave the witch a lift to the boarding house. Elena let out a breath of relief before walking over.

    "I'm glad you're here, I don't know what happened, but what I do know is that-" Elena turned slightly towards Damon, "- Damon lost his memories of the supernatural in general. He's a vampire still, but it doesn't look like he has any-"

    "Bloodlust?" Bonnie asked, in response to finishing Elena sentence.

    "Yeah. Bloodlust."

    Damon glanced at the new women in the room but stayed near the paper cut-out tree, on the wall. His eyes seemed to glaze over as he looked at the tree, almost as if he was dreaming. For the vampire started to hear the soft whispers of the tree call him.

    Caroline made a stiff face as she walked over to the puddle of blood, "This- this smells like Katherine's blood."

   "What?" Elena tilted her head before walking over, "What was Katherine doing here?"

    "More importantly, where is she now. And what did she do to Damon." Bonnie touched the blood, she concentrated on the substance, studying it thoroughly.

    "But before we get to that- let's solve the Damon situation first." Caroline clapped her hands together before walking over to Damon, "Damon?"

    Not getting a response from the vampire, Caroline poked his shoulder, "Hello~"

    Jerking back, Damon stared at Caroline for a moment before giving a shy grin, "Uh-, Hello ma'am."