HARRY: The Rainstorm (contains mature content)

You and Harry just walked out of a restaurant where you had a date. You're about 2 blocks from your house, and suddenly you feel a drop of water on your head. You look at Harry with surprise and he laughs. Then, it starts downpouring on both of you. You both race back to your house. When you get there, he looks into your eyes. You're laughing and he surprises you with a kiss. It gives you tingles from all the sparks flying. He slowly slides his tongue into your barely open mouth. He plays with your tongue and then slides his out. You close your eyes and feel the sparks. Then, you look at him knowingly.

You run up the stairs of your porch and open the door. While you do this, Harry kisses your neck, driving you crazy. You slam the door and race into your bedroom. He presses you up against a wall and starts kissing you, first gently then with immense force. You kiss him back, while pushing him to the bed. You push him onto the bed and crawl on top of him. You growl and he smiles, sexily. He unzips your dress and slides his fingers across your back, finding your bra strap. He slowly unhooks it, one hook by one. Finally, he takes it off. You rip open his shirt and slide your hands across his abs. Suddenly, he flips you over.

He pins you down and takes off your underwear. You undo his pants zipper, fumbling because he's whispering in your ear. "I love you, baby. You're amazing. You're so sexy." Then, he starts sucking on your ear. After what feels like an hour, his pants are off. You can see his hard shaft, and you gasp at it's length. He chuckles and slowly slides his fingers across your stomach. You moan slightly, you can't help it. Then he finds your vagina. He massages the lips at first, driving you wild, then slides his finger around your clit. You gasp.

"Oh, Harry-" He silences you with a kiss. He massages your clit, careful not to have you cum yet. Then, he slowly slides his head down your stomach, sliding his tongue across your breasts, then abdomen, then finally your spot. He dives into your wetness. He licks your clit, then plunges in. You gasp and moan slightly, then you shoot up in ecstasy. You scream and then lay back down, writhing with pleasure. He slowly slides his head up. Then kisses you.

He brings his shaft up to your throbbing vagina. He slowly slides it in, making sure you're not in pain. You gasp, it's so large. He moves, in and out, in and out, grinding against you. You moan and gasp, all of this is sending shivers up your spine.

"Harry, uh, I, oh, oh my God. Harry-" You can't get out a sentence.

"Shh, baby. You're amazing. I love you." Harry runs his hands up and down your arms, chuckling at your goosebumps.

He grinds against you more, making sure not to cum before you have the best orgasm ever. It's slowly building. You can feel it rising up. You moan in anticipation.

"Say it. Say you want me," he whispers, huskily.

"I want you. Harry. Please," you cry out.

He suddenly thrusts it into you, hitting your g-spot. Then, it happens. You cry in pleasure. Ecstasy runs through your veins. You never knew it could feel this good. Then you feel his cum shoot into you. And the ecstasy comes again.

"HARRY!" you shout out. You scratch his back, pulling him into you.

He chuckles and slowly slides in out of you. Then, he kisses you softly on the lips