HARRY: Glad you came (contains mature content)

(the sun goes down, the stars come out)

I took the chance and texted her. The only girl in my contact list I’d bothered with in the last four weeks.

Come tonight.

I crossed my fingers under my iPhone. Sometimes she replied and sometimes she didn’t. I wondered if she knew what she was doing to me. Probably not.Letting my head lull back against the couch, my mind wandered to that first night we met. She was cruel, but I was captivated.

It was after the Brits. The boys and I had made our way to the after-party. I was slightly tipsy from all the champagne I had during the show, but it only resulted in my good mood being multiplied. We all walked in together, grinning, giddy, showing our age of the excitement of the achievement we had just accomplished.

The party was already in full swing, people handing me drinks one right after the other, people I’d never met seen before were clapping me on the back telling me they’d never been so proud. Yeah, me neither, I thought.

(all that matters is here and now)

The music was blaring and I could feel the bass pumping through my skin. A large crowd was already plastered to the floor, and I could see the boys, even Niall, who was dancing on the outside, avoiding his fear of tight spaces. Louis grinned at me, bringing his girl’s hips closer to his. As much as I wanted to dance, no girls caught my eye. Nameless, pointless girl told me hello and each time I found an excuse to walk away.

A few minutes later, I found myself on the balcony of the club, instantly recognizing a girl I used to attend school with. I smiled at her and she grinned back. I made my way to her, greeting her politely. A few minutes passed and the girl introduced me to another girl who had just made her way through the  crowd. She was tiny, but with her heels, she wasn’t too much shorter than me.

Her hair was dark, falling down her back in loose waves. The girl looked up at me through her eyelashes, taking a sip of her drink.

(you cast a spell on me, cast a spell on me)

It suddenly felt like my world had shifted. It was a weird feeling; like I had to know her, had to touch her, like I had to have her. Our mutual friend had suddenly vanished so I smiled. The one smile I knew showcased my dimples and usually had girls falling at my feet.

“Hi,” I said, “I’m Harry.”

“Yeah,” she replied, looking bored. “You’re the Harry Styles.” The beautiful girl looked me up and down and I felt my confidence waver. “Thought you be taller.” The usual swagger I had instantly flew out the window as she began to look about the club.

I cleared my throat. “Sorry, I didn’t catch your name?”

“I didn’t mention it.” She looked out towards the mass of people dancing. “Want to dance?” Not really looking like she cared if I said yes or not, I yelped out “yes!”

The girl cocked an eyebrow at me before turning away. “Come on, then!” I heard her yell over the music.

(you hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me)

I stayed a few steps behind her, watching her hips move underneath her champagne-colored dress. It was short, and I was tormented as we walked down the steps to the dance floor. The way it rode up her thighs, I was already becoming half-hard. I only hoped I could keep it together. She led us to the middle of the floor, pressing her hips to my front. The Dubstep beat created Goosebumps on my skin, despite the heat. My curls began to droop, clinging to my forehead and neck from the sweat.

The girl rolled her hips back into mine as the beat became slower, making me feel like I was in a trance. I traced one of my hands across her waist, ending with one hand splayed across her stomach, the other wound tightly around her hip. She pressed tighter into me, making my cock swell in my already tight pants. I was sure she could feel me pressed against her lower back, but I couldn’t bring myself to care. And judging by the way we were wound so tightly together, she didn’t care either.