HARRY: a night with harry (contains mature content)

Afterwhat seems to be an eternity of waiting for Harry to come home from recording, you pass out on the living room sofa. Harry finally arrives at the flat not long after, and catches a glimpse of you sleeping so peacefully. He smiles, knowing you were waiting for him. He uses his strong muscles to lift you up, and carry you to the bedroom delicately laying you down on the fresh sheets. He cuddles up next to you, enclosing you in his arms. You awaken later to find your head resting on Harrys chest.

For a minute you listen to his steady heartbeat and watch the rise and fall of his chest. The way his arms hold you a little tighter while they’re around you, feeling his fingers twitch on your skin as he dreams. You look up at his face and run your hands through his perfect curls only tugging a little to gently wake him. His eyes suddenly flutter and catch your gaze. His sensational smile is so infectious. His strong hand caresses your face,

”Hey beautiful” he says huskily.

Harry looks down into your eyes, and suddenly you’re mesmerized by his breathtaking gaze that drives you into a hypnotic state. He sits up pulling you into his lap, wrapping your legs around him and he moves in at the perfect moment. Finally your lips touch and the moment seems to last a lifetime. As he pulls away, you bite and suck his bottom lip taking him by surprise. Just for a minute you sit in silence as he caresses your face and runs his strong hands through your silky hair. Then he moves in again for another kiss

Passionate and long you don’t ever want it to end. His hands did down the length of you and he snakes his arms around your waist to pull you in even closer. During the kiss, you manage to slip your tongue in successfully, playing with his. After sucking on his tongue you draw back looking for any reaction to your daring move. He’s looking down and runs his fingers through his luscious curls and you start to get nervous you did something wrong. Suddenly he pounces, pinning you down, securing your wrists above your head like a hawks talons enclose on its prey and drives a sexy mischievous look into your eyes. He intertwines his fingers with yours and lightly pecks you all over your face. He pulls his face back up and licks his lips preparing. Then again he lowers himself down to your neck, and you squirm in anticipation for his touch. He knows what you want and isn’t willing to give it up so easily.

He stops right above your skin and breathes it in so lightly, just barely grazing the surface of your neck with his tender lips. You squeeze his hands letting him know the anticipation is making you go mad, and finally he plunges into your sweet skin sucking so sensually into you that your toes curl and you feel like you can’t breathe. Still in the moments of his sweet kisses, he releases his hands from yours trailing down your arm to the top of your chest. You can feel his smile form on your neck as he makes the move. He continues on your neck, sucking, licking and nipping everywhere.

His hand then adventures to your waist and he so gingerly traces your seductive curves. You buck upwards in delight loving every millisecond of his sweet torture. He then sits you up staring into your eyes as he guides your legs around him. In one swift movement he takes off your shirt and reaches around for your bra strap, and unhooks it with ease. He stares at your exposed body in awe for a minute. Feeling sheepish you turn away and blush but he brings you back, your face in his hands, his eyes so ensuring. He lays you back down so he can take off his shirt, exposing his perfectly chiseled body. He gets up to take off his trousers, boxers, and your tight black skirt. At this point, there’s only a piece of lacey fabric separating you from the best night of your life.

“I want to try something” he says and kisses you from your neck down, down your chest, and finally down to right above the lace. He looks back up at you with an alluring smile and then uses his teeth to slowly drag down the undies down your legs and toss them aside. He grins in fulfillment that you are soaking wet from all of the previous teasing. He looks at you with a sexy sinister smile and growls into your ear,

“Beg me for it”. Barely audible, unable to control the butterflies in your stomach, you grab the back of his head latching onto his hair and lift up your mouth to his ear and whisper so weakly,

“…Please” he smiles and retorts,

“I won’t stop until I’m satisfied. Even if it takes all night long.”

Instantly you wonder what you just got yourself into. He takes his hand and carresses your face, sliding down your neck to your chest where he takes the perfect opportunity to squeeze and massage you. Not being able to take his prolonged torture, you grab his hand and slither it down into to your sweet wetness. You guide his fingers in so easily and you gasp a little, his fingers are so big. 

He smiles and slowly slides his fingers in and out of your pulsing slit, and at the same time stifling your cries with his sweet kisses, playing with your tongue and sucking your lip. He trails down your body again, grazing his lips over your skin, until he reaches your clit. Still working you with his fingers, he flashes a cheeky grin before diving in. His breath lingers at your entrance for a moment.

“Mm..Harryy” you whine, and suddenly you feel his wet tongue wash over your clit, his tongue exploring everywhere inside you. The combination of his fingers working you is a luxury you’ve never felt before. You seem to have only closed your eyes for a second when suddenly your eyes are shot open in surprise and you cry out in pleasure. He finally entered you after what seemed like an eternity of his torment. Spontaneous weak cries escape your lips, and he smiles in self-fufilment. 

He’s gentle at first making sure you adjust to his immense length, and then he starts lunging into you. He grasps a pillow above your head and uses his hips to thrust hard and deep into your soaked slit. You wrap your legs around his waist, and use one of your hands to latch onto his hair and the other one gripping his shoulder, scratching and biting into his soft skin. You can hear him gasping, moaning, and breathing profusely into your ear. He tries to get all of himself inside you, firmly gripping your shoulders to help him shove his length into your tight slit. He laughs softly after hearing your every little moan, cry, and whimper you manage to emit in between gasps.

He strains to keep from releasing inside of you, making sure you have the most explosive orgasm before him. You can feel it building and mounting inside you, the anticipation is unbearable. To compensate you curl your toes, dig your nails into his strong back, and quiver waiting for the eruption. The bed is rocking, creaking, and squeaking with each thrust. Your bodies are covered in sweat from the intense fire forming between you. Slowly your orgasm builds and you can feel your clit throb and grow wetter while he’s inside. The orgasm is just about to erupt, and you cry out,

“H.. Harry..oh god I..” You can’t even finish your sentence your panting keeps interrupting you. Harry, still thrusting himself in and out of you, lifts his face up to look at you. He smiles and laughs at your straining. He gives you his bewitching stare, making you drown helplessly in the sea of sparkling blue green that are his eyes. Sweat forms on his brow and drips down his face tracing his jawline. His smile is so ominous, so sexy but it fades just as fast as it formed. He holds your face in one hand and says so breathlessly,

“Say you want it. Say you want me. Scream my name.” You arch your back and lift your head upwards and cry out, entangling the sheets between your fingers stretching a few threads. He pulls your face back to him and laughs at your squirming.

“Say it.” he commands. He lowers himself down to your ear and mutters,

“Don’t make me prolong your suffering love.” He looks back into your eyes and smiles, slowing down his thrusts just to drive you mad. Finally you grab the back of his head and yank him towards your face, noses touching, you look him straight in the eye and plead,

“I want it..please..Harry.” Finally he releases his warmth into you and you convulse and scream out arching your back and dragging the ripped sheets with you. Euphoria shoots through you, coursing through your veins paralyzing you in utter pleasure. You feel as if your heart is going to pound right through your chest. Loosing control of yourself for a second you fall back on the bed exasperated, gasping for oxygen. He collapses on top of you heaving for a solid breath. You roll him off from above you and struggle to get up. Your knees are so weak and to avoid your legs giving out, grab the side of the bed just to keep balance. Just then you feel a hand on your shoulder. Harry suddenly yanks you back down on the bed pinning you beneath him.

“I said all night long!” He growls, and the sinister smile returns.