LOUIS: LIKE YOU'RE POURING SALT IN MY CUTS.

<h1 style="color: #030303; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: normal;"><em style="color: #050504;">Slowly I wiped away my tear . It was over. He broke up with me. I wasn’t worth it. He was too good for me. He had found someone else, someone better than me. He’s right. I am nothing. He was too good for me. He deserves better than a piece of sadness. I sighed and stood up. I was ugly. Not good enough. He just wasted his time with me. I was just a piece of trash. I walked to the garage and looked around if there was anybody. No one. From the toolbox, I picked a cutter. I put it in my pocket and got on my bike to the park. I always came here. With good weather or bad, always. I parked my bike against a tree. I looked around me and then walked through the bush with pink flowers. I came to a pond with a bench next to it. I always came here when I just had to come to myself. Carefully I took the cutter out of my pocket and put it in my hand. I was doing it. Again. Just because it felt so good. I rolled up my sleeve, and looked at the cut from last week. I knew it wouldn’t go away. While my hand was shaking, I put the thing on my wrist. I can. I slowly pushed the tip of the knife into my wrist. I bit my lip. It hurt, but it felt so good. The tears ran down my cheeks. I wasn’t fucking good enough for him. He replaced me for a slut. I was nothing. Nothing at all. I looked up when I heard a boy’s voice shouting. Immediately I put the cutter away. “What are you doing?” the boy screamed. I shrugged my shoulders slowly. “It feels good..” I whispered. The boy pulled a tissue from his pocket and held it on the cut. “What is your name?” the boy asked. “[Y / N], and you?” The boy still dabbed at the cut. “I’m Louis. And you come home with me to take care of that cut.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

“Let’s go with my bike.” “Are you sure?” Louis nodded. “Come on! Jump on the back!” he yelled as he passed the bike. I was sitting on the luggage and Louis began to cycle. He had the tissue paper tied around my wrist to stop the bleeding. 

When we finally arrived at his house, he locked his bike. His house was huge. “Okay, come with me!” He went into the kitchen and I followed him. He grabbed the first aid box and opened it. He took out a kind of tape and a bandage. “Sit down.” He pointed to the chair and I sat down on it. He cut small strips of tape. “Okay, here we go.” He rolled up my sleeve and I bit my lip. He could now see all the other cuts. “Why are you doing this?” he whispered.

“Because it feels good, Louis. Really good.” I whispered back. “Would you please tell me why?” I sighed. “Okay. I had a boyfriend, until this afternoon. He broke up with me. When we we’re still dating, I knew that he was cheating on me. I just didn’t want to admit it. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t want to believe it.” I sighed. “And today, two hours ago he called me and he broke up with me over the phone.” Louis looked at me and hugged me. I was shocked, but recovered myself and wrapped my arms around him. “Thank you,” I whispered. “No problem babe, no problem..” Then he let me go so he could take care of the cut. “Please, promise me you won’t do it again? Not because of him. You deserve better. So. Much. Better, [Y/N].” I felt a tear on my cheeck, but Louis wiped him away. “Please, promise it..” he whispered. “Okay, i’ll promise.. But only if you help me..” Louis has a smile on his face. “Ofcourse i’ll help you, silly!” I smiled and hugged him tight. It’ll get beter. I know. Because I’m with Louis now.</h1>