LIAM: MISUNDERSTANDINGS

‘[Y/N] Hunnie, can you come down for a minute please?’ my mom yelled from downstairs. I groaned and rolled out of my bed. I stumbled down the stairs in the worst mood ever. ‘What?!?’ I half shouted at her. ‘Love, there’s someone here to see you’ I looked up and my face turned into horror. Standing there was Liam James Payne, singer from worldwide famous band One Direction.

The story begins three years ago. I finally convinced my mother to let me go to a gig in England. I was with my friend Sabrina, we were in line to get into the venue in Brighton, after 3 hours we finally made it inside, we were seated in Block A row 3 seats 24 and 25 right in the middle. It took another 1,5 hour before the concert finally started and the whole audience erupted in cheers. It was the best feeling I ever had, in the middle of the show they were doing Tweets which have been send in from the crowd. When Louis spoke up ‘Ehm, Liam I guess this one is for you’ Liam turned around and started reading it out loud. ‘Liam, my best friend [Your twitter name]  loves you and wants to marry you!, well [y/n] why don’t you join us on stage?’ I turned completely white as I turned to Sabrina who only had a big grin on her face, I took all the courage and eventually stood up cause the boys were practically begging me to come up. When I reached the stage Paul helped me get up and hell began. ‘So you want to marry Liam?’ Harry grinned, ‘We can make that happen’ Niall smiled. ‘ehh that’s not so necessary’ I mumbled while looking down at my hands, Liam faked a small pout. ‘I was actually looking forward to it’ he said with a smile. I looked up, all of the boys grinning at me ‘Come here babe’ Liam said pulling me into a hug. ‘Meet us backstage right after the show, I’ll let the security know so he’ll let u in’ he whispered into my ear. I pulled back and made my way back to the spot I got on the stage from. ‘Give it up for [Y/N] everybody’ Zayn cheered into the microphone. I made my way back to my seat as soon as I could. The rest of the show went bye super quick, and sooner then I knew me and Sabrina where waiting at the backstage door. Liam, popped his head through the door and pulled me and Sabrina in. ‘Here I want you to have this’ he said while handing me one of his jumpers. ‘What are you crazy?’ I gasped. ‘No, I want you to have it, cause I feel bad for asking you up’ he smiled. ‘You’re insane, but thank you’ I giggled. ‘One other thing’ he said, and handed me a paper. ‘What’s this?’ ‘My phone number silly, I want to get to know you better’I smiled and took his hand ‘Sab, u got a pen for me?’ I asked Sabrina, she handed me a pen and I wrote my number on his hand. ‘I got to go, it was nice meeting you’ I said smiling at him. ‘I’ll speak to you soon’ he said kissing my cheek.

Ever since that day, we kept in touch. We had seen each other 4 times after the first meeting, meeting was difficult cause he was a celebrity and I lived in another county. But 1 year ago he stopped replying to my texts and didn’t answer any of my calls. So him standing here in front of me after 1 year, and me looking like an absolute ghost, shocked me really bad. ‘Hey [Y/N]..’ ‘Err, hii’ I said while scratching my neck looking at him. ‘Can I maybe like talk to you?’ he said, standing awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. ‘Ehh yeah come with me’ I said while walking up the stairs, Liam following closely behind. I sat down at the edge of my bed while hugging my knees. ‘Sooooo..’ ‘I’m sorry [Y/N]’ ‘Sorry isn’t going to solve anything Liam’ ‘I’ve been a douche but I have my reasons’ ‘And those reasons are’ ‘I was afraid of losing you if I told you how I really felt..’ ‘So you just broke all the contact?’ ‘I know it was stupid I know, but at that moment it seemed liked the best’ ‘You hurt me Liam really bad!’ I sighed crawling under my blankets. ‘I know, and I’m sorry and I don’t know what else I can say, other then that I’m stupid’ I sighed again and just stared at him. And slowly all my angry towards him faded. ‘You’re forgiven, but I really want to know what the reason you were scared to lose me was.’ I said smiling a bit. ‘Well..’ I could tell he was struggling to find worse ‘I think I have kind of a big crush on you’ he said looking down at his feet. I smiled standing up from my bed, I lifted up his chin ‘Silly, you’re so blind. I’ve liked you since day one’ his eyes lit up once I spoke those words. Slowly his face came closer and he kissed me softly on the lips. It felt like fireworks, and all the worries about the past year seemed have went away. Live was perfect again..