3. Choji's Story

AHHH I APOLOGIZE THIS IS SO SLOWW

Green's eyes stared into each and every one of them, with such an intensity they shivered and attempted to look away

They couldn't move.

She growled, snarling at all of them with such rage. "You damn traitors, who gives you the fucking right to-"

How did they get in this situation, you ask?

Ah, that's right.

They wanted to eat barbecue.

::  (<<Eyy new line break)

The bell at the door jingled as the group of seven entered.

"I can't believe barbecue got voted over ramen! Believe it!" Naruto whined, sliding into the large booth that accommodated all of them.

"Well I sure can." Grinned Kiba, dodging Naruto's feeble attempt to backhand his face.

"Man, I remember this place from all those years ago!" Ino looked around. She scrunched up her nose. "Still puts too much weight on me..."

Kiba stared at her incredulously as he ripped up a piece of steak with his fangs. "Wha? Bub rats tho dumb! It's tho good!"

Ino shot him a glare and crossed her arms.

"I'll just have a salad.."

"Hn.

Slowly they moved the topic of discussion. They went from places they traveled on their journey to seek out Sasuke, summons, food, to Sakura Haruno.

"And then, she stood back in a stance in front of Tazuna, super wobbly, with a kunai in her hand!" Naruto laughed.

"Like that'll protect her!" Kiba cackled.

"Hn. And meanwhile, Dobe and I were fighting off Haku. Kakashi-sensei was dealing with Zabuza of the Mist." Sasuke looked down at his drink, twirling the straw in his cup.

Shino adjusted his glasses. "I see. With the enemy preoccupied, Sakura was effectively doing nothing."

Ino clicked her tongue and looked at her reflection in the window. "Huh. Ugly and useless. What a combo." She drawled.

Kiba laughed, slamming his cup on the table and clutching his stomach. "Here here!"

Suddenly, their smiles dimmed. Kiba lowered his arm as he felt a frown forced onto his face. Tears sprung at his eyes, threatening to break out. The other patrons at the restaurants were experiencing the same thing, drowning in the odd feeling that they will never be happy, ever again.