6. Mission: Part Two

So so so sorry! I have been traveling a heck lot and haven't been actually working...How are you guys? I'm so sorry I am incompetent and can't just update more. But please be patient and just wait, asking for updates will not change anything and just
stress me out even more! It's amazing, telling me that you like the chapter or the book, that really motivates me to get it done, but asking for updates when I'm already trying to balance out everything going on right now, it doesn't really do anything..Okay bye sorry again—

Okay bye sorry again—

What the fuck.

Sakura had started at a slow pace, believing that the others could catch up.

So where were they?

She had waited for almost 20 minutes now, opting to sit atop one of the trees on the side of the road. Hopping down without a sound, she groaned.

Turning around, ready to just leave and complete the mission without them, a rumbling in the distance grabbed her attention.

She crouched into a ready position, still focusing on the rumbling behind her, and backflipped just as it drew before her. Sakura landed easily on the other side, holding out her kunai.

"Hello my dearest Lotus Blossom! I have arrived!" Sweat pouring down his face, weights taken off, Rock Lee didn't seem to be in the best shape. He grinned through it all and gave a firm thumbs up.

Growling, Sakura raised her hand and struck him in the closest pressure point. She grabbed him by the scruff of his spandex and threw him through the air, causing him to fly all the way back to where the others were.

Shaking her head, Sakura ran slightly toward the nearby cliff side, peering down. Raising her head, she gazed at the huge span of trees that lay before her.

With a roll of her eyes, she dove down the cliff side.

::

"Hn. Sakura probably followed the path northwest." A monotone voice grunted.

"Nani?! But that's leads to a dead end, a cliff! She definitely cut through the Karsi Forest east, dattebayo!" Another voice argued.

"Guys, can we take a break? My back is killing me!" A new, female, voice complained.

"Well it's your fault for packing so much, dattebayo!" The second voice replied.

"Hey! Just because I ha-"

Suddenly, a green blob fell through the blue sky, landing in a broken heap in front of a wandering group.

Sasuke stepped back, rolling his eyes with an aloof demeanor, yet he let no one know of the sweat rolling down his brow.

It's true. He was tired of walking so much, and the sudden appearance of the spandex wearing ninja, in that state?

Okay, he might be just a tad bit scared.