4. Sakura? As in Haruno?

Just a short note.. the picture up there ^^^ Sakura's hair is most of the time like the bottom row (but pink) and on missions usually the top row or if she's on a date or at a party. Including this chapter, it's the top row. The mask is also her ANBU mask. Okie dokie off you go-

When Choji entered the room once again, no one was there to greet him

He sighed and sat down on his cushiony seat, closing his eyes and tried to remember the simpler days.

::

At once, they all had left.

Rock Lee ran the moment he heard her name. Before anyone could say anything, he took off, running to the Forest of Death. He kept running, even after his legs began to grow sore and everything felt so heavy until he collapsed next to a tree. He recalled the beautiful, amazing blossom that he once tried to protect.

"The Lotus blooms twice! I will be back, to save you, my love!"

Sasuke shushined to the Uchiha Clan Complex, tracing his fingers over the fading prints on the walls. He took off to his old home, and sat down in the room his parents were murdered. Sasuke sighed and shoved his face in his hands, feeling tears forming because god damn it, where did it all go wrong?!

"Tch. You're so annoying."

"Goodbye, Sakura." There was a thump, and he was gone.

Naruto walked out. He took his time, walking along the road and taking in Konoha. He took notice of the benches they spent hours at just trying to get Kakashi's mask off, the old tree they used to race to the top off, until he finally made it to his old apartment. As he ducked inside, he clutched an old, crumpled up picture of Team 7. Back when they were whole. Tears dripped down, sliding across his cheeks and wetting the picture.

"It's okay Sakura-Chan! Stay back with Tazuna, Sasuke-teme and I will take care of Haku!"

"Sakura-chan, are you sure you can handle it? Sasuke-teme and I can do it..."

At first, Kiba wasn't sure to go. Where the hell would he run to for guidance when his whole world was beginning to crumble? It might have been a force of habit. But somehow, Akamaru and him shushined straight to his sister's vet. He wasn't sure to expect, but the full force of it hit him as Akamaru whimpered and crouched in the corner. It was empty. Dusty. Later that day, his mother would have to explain to Kiba how his sister never came home after that deadly mission.

"Um, Sakura? What are you doing in the training grounds? Shouldn't you be in the library? You're good at that, right?"

Ino flashed away to the Yamanaka Gardens, the place she used to play in as a child. Usually it held happy, nostalgic feelings for her but now, only now it reminded her of that little girl. That pink haired girl who was bullied and couldn't pick the right flowers for her life.