Chapter 11

Smut this chapter...and an adorable date night.

There is a mention of a price, that's in YEN not DOLLARS so keep that in mind.

I'm sorry it took so long, but like Yuzu, I've been away from my partner for three weeks, and I've fallen into a slightly depressed state. I've been alone and done a lot by myself, San Diego Zoo, Medieval times and even Disneyland, but right now, I want to go home and hug my girlfriend.

And if some of my discord friends are reading this, if I've been unbearable or annoying I'm sorry. Hopefully, I'll get back to my old self soon.

Oh and THANK AT ROLEX FOR MY NEXT CITRUS FIC! She and her bloody headcanon au ideas. :D

I'm sorry if it's not my best, I hope you enjoy it now...

also...HIDEKI EXISTS!

mizutanitony . deviantart art / A-Fa mily-Ou ting-a-C ommission-by -Mistiqarts -739678758

*lights a smoke bomb steals Shimarin's scooter, and drives off in a panic, running away faster than Yuzu running from her problems*

SO LONG SUCKERS!

Also chapter 37 comes out soon...even though I'll be proven wrong...you guys'll still read right?

Chapter 11

"So where are we going," asked Yuzu excitedly as the cab sped down the road.

"Calm down." Mei sounded calm, but inside she was as excited as Yuzu. It'd been a long time since they'd had an actual date and Mei had a few ideas planned based on how Yuzu was feeling. "You'll see when we get there, but before we arrive, I want to know what you're hungry for."

"How many reservations did you make?" Yuzu turned her attention back to Mei and moved closer so she could take her fiancee's hand.

"I didn't..."

"Don't lie, Mei." Yuzu leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I know you've probably got at least three reservations made."

"Four." Mei felt her cheeks grow warm at the admission and stared out the window.

"Which ones? Wait, don't tell me." Yuzu stopped Mei from answering and began thinking of what kind of restaurant Mei might take her to.

Mei watched in amused silence as Yuzu began muttering to herself about some of their regular haunts and suddenly snapped her fingers.

"Is one of them that place...what was it called...the one in Ginza we went to for Mama's birthday?"

"That's one," smirked Mei as she watched Yuzu's eyes sparkle excitedly. "Do you have another guess?"

"That sushi joint in Maruyamacho? The one we went to with Hideki?"

"I thought about it," answered Mei as the driver made another turn. "But I didn't know if you'd want sushi, so I held off."

"Dang it." Yuzu's smile faltered, but she shrugged it off and asked, "That Italian restaurant we went to for our last anniversary? The one in the hotel?"

"That's another." Mei slipped her arm around Yuzu's shoulder and sighed happily when her fiancee rested her head against her shoulder. "You have two more chances to pass."

"What're you gonna do if I fail?" Yuzu risked placing her hand a little high on Mei's thigh, glad that the window between them and the driver was tinted.

"I think I'll keep you in suspense." Mei buried her nose in Yuzu's hair and kissed the top of her head. "So if you want to know, you need to answer correctly."