Chapter 29

I know I said for a long time this would be the last chapter...well...it's not! I decided to make chapter 30 the last one before going into epilogues. Just wanted to let you guys know you get ONE MORE CHAPTER!

This chapter is more Yuzu focused, but it's kind of a fun one and very...kinda umm...it might get a little emotional. so...yeah...

Also for those of you wondering about the Yuzutop/Meidom argument. I do write them as a vers couple in case you guys forgot. In truth, regarding full love scenes, Yuzu has more times on top than Mei, while if we go with cutoffs, Mei is in the lead. But they're versatile, and it's all based on how they're feeling at the moment. So...I am a big believer in continuing the ever popular "CITRUS SHUFFLE".

Chapter 29

Yuzu let out a loud sigh of relief as she sank into the warm water of the outdoor tub.

It was about a few hours sundown, and she finally had a moment to herself to relax, not that she was complaining. Her day out with Mei and Hideki had been so rewarding that she honestly couldn't find anything to be upset about.

In fact, over the past few days, their trip had been almost perfect in her eyes, despite a couple of hiccups.

As promised, the day after their arrival she and Mei had spent almost three hours at the hotel spa while Hideki stayed at the kid's center, enjoying the company of the handful of kids who were young enough to require supervised care. So much in fact that he'd almost invited one of the kids he played with to stay the night in their room but backed out at the last minute when he realized that his moms might get mad at having a stranger stay over after hardly getting to know them. But that didn't stop him from playing with the boy every chance he got, and eventually, Yuzu and Mei met his mother, who was kind enough, but was a bit standoffish once she found out about their relationship. That, however, didn't stop her from allowing Hideki and her son from playing, and she gradually warmed up to them enough that she'd bought the three of them some local sweets as a thank you gift for allowing Hideki to play with her son the morning she and her family left the resort.

After that, Hideki still wanted to go to the kid's area, but he didn't make friends nearly as quickly but otherwise didn't cause any trouble and got along swimmingly with the other children, which both Mei and Yuzu were grateful for.

Thanks to Hideki behaving, Mei and Yuzu were given some much-needed privacy during their trips, and now that she'd experienced what had happened in the spa, Yuzu couldn't believe she'd argued with Mei about not wanting to waste money on the experience.

It had started off simple enough, and if anyone were to ask her, Yuzu would say that she'd been in shock when Mei had allowed someone other than Yuzu or, due to her taking baths with him, Hideki, or a doctor see her without her shirt off. Despite her discomfort, Mei joined Yuzu in the joint parlor the hotel set aside for couples massages and the blonde had to admit she'd never seen Mei look so relaxed outside of the moments they spent together as a family.

However Mei's initial reaction of discomfort was the only thing Yuzu really remembered about the massage as after about five minutes she dozed off and didn't wake up until the last couple minutes of it at which point Mei was in the process of getting dressed and rolling her eyes at Yuzu as she wiped sleep from her eyes. Luckily for Yuzu, after her masseuse left Yuzu tried to apologize, but was silenced by Mei giving her a long deep kiss that made her already weak knees practically useless. After that kiss, the couple immediately returned to their room for a bit of alone time and a quick shower before taking Hideki into town for his long-awaited soba and the chance to try the taco rice Yuzu had told him about and it was safe to say his reaction was exactly what the blonde had expected.