Why are you Bossman?

If the team have to go on an out of country mission either  Tasha or Ed stayed behind with their daughter Evelyn.

This mission is stopping drug runners in Brazil and as Tasha is the only one fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, much too Evie's disgust she's not seeing her mom for two days. And refusing to listen to her dad; and its only been one day; at two years old she doesn't get the whole 'If you call mom you could blow ger cover and kill her' thing.

"Evie, bedtime" Edgar Reade said to his hyper active toddler.

"Noooo. Fy'ing daddy." She yells from somewhere in the apartment.

Following the giggles, he finds her trying to climb to the sweet cabinet, "No." He says and picks up a crying toddler.

"Mama" Evie wimpers

"Not home tonight baby. Your moms in Spain."

"No s'yeep no mama." Evelyn cries into his shoulder.

"I can't call your mom but, I can call your Auntie P."

"No. Mama." She pouts as he tucks her in and strokes her hair. "Mama and daddy bed."

"No you kick me like your mama, but you can have her pillow" Edgar smiles

"M'kay" She answers as her dad walks off and gets her moms pillow- replacing it with hers.

"You know your mom loves you but she had to be a superhero and get a bad guy.

"Cool."

He runs his hand through her loose, thin black curls.

"Go sleep baby mama will be back in tomorrow. She'll be fine, I promise you."

"Daddy. If your bossman why did mama have to go."

"She wanted to go and I had to let her. Someone more important than me decided."

"Why are you bossman? I mean it used to be uncle Kurt."

"Because Uncle Kurt had a baby and got married. He wanted more time at home. Like when Auntie P made her app and when mama went ti tge CIA."

"Elf town?"
"Wizard Ville. Your mama is a bad influence. Me and your mama used to bicker over that all the time because I was better than her."

"You were not. You bought the sword and cheated." A sleepy Tasha says from the doorway, startling father and daughter. Dressed in sweatpants and a tight shirt Reade stabds up and lifts her small frame into a hug. Her arms fly round his neck "amarte tanto Ed. Why is she not asleep?"

"I just got interrogated by my three year old." He says making her laugh and he sets her down.

"Mamaaaaaaaa. Your homeeee" Evelyn squeals.

"Yep. Its ten o'clock and you aren't asleep mija. Why?"

"You weren't here mama. You were superhero-ing."

"I was what?" The latina laughs.

"Daddy said you were catching a bad guy." The young girl says as if its obvious.

"I was. But even if I am not here you have to listen to your daddy. He's as in charge as I am. Now sleep." After hearing this from his wife he leaves and is outside the bedroom door when his daughter says.

"Mama. Daddy said when bef'any was born that Uncle Kurt stopped being bossman because he wanted to be with his faml'y. Does daddy not love me like Uncle Kurt loves Bef'ny and not want to be with us." His us crying silently as Tasha says obviously crying.

"Nena, we loved you the minuite we found out about you. Your daddy wanted to stop being bossman so he could always be with you but I said, 'I am not letting you quit. I want to be able to show our baby that we can love her so much. And that there is a man who she can look up to.' And he listened. So everynight that he can't help me put you to sleep is when he is letting another person see their baby again. He is one of the best daddies in the world, don't you forget that."

"Esta bien mama."

"Te amo, duerme bien mi princesita."

After getting a couple of beers from the kitchen, Tasha goes and sits on her husband's lap and says, "You are a good man, a great husband and a fabulous dad. We both love you; but I am old enough to get it. You are powerful and trustworthy and a perfect example of a man. The type of man I want our for our baby girl. Lo siento Ed. Lo siento."

"One day, you will tell me what you say in your mystery language. Just don't teach Evelyn anymore, because it is sweet when she says it. But its sexy when you scream it. You know why?"

"Porque me tratas como a una reina. Tu Reina." (Because you treat me like a queen. Your queen.)

"Te amo cariño."

"Thats all you know isn't it." She says as she slowly and gently grazes the back of his head with her delicate fingers.

"Yep. I do know something though.

"Don't you dare say it Edgar Reade." She warns with her head relaxed on his collar bone.

"Why. It's Good Money." He smirks. She lets her hand tease his abs and muscles. This turns him on instantaneously. She drops kisses on his neck and traces his pant line.

"Natasha Gabrielle. Stop teasing me. We have a toddler in the bedroom next door."

"I'll be quiet." She says innocently.

"No you won't."

"Yes I will. You know I can make you veryyy happy. I can feel it against my thigh."

"Thats it." He says, picking her up, carrying her to the bedroom and she kicks the door closed.
Laying Tasha on her back, he pulls of her shirt and pants to see a matching pair of blue, lace underwear. He takes a deep breath and kisses her neck, chest and stomach. The gasps and moans show her pleasure as her legs tighten around her waist, her nails scrape down his back and she bites his shoulder to contains a scream. She slips off his clothes and continues.