Little Sisters...

Patterson, Jane, Rich, Tasha and Kurt are all playing Tattoo Squad in the lab and arguing over music when Tasha's phone rings.

"Hola Nicholas, you okay?" She grins
"Nae has a thing at school tomorrow and I can't braid hair."
"Okay, I'll come round in the morning before work. Te amo bro."
"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A small girl is stood in the middle if the lobby clutching a bear, the whole sense unnerves her but she is brave. Its alright.

She slowly walks up to the desk and timidly says. "Is Natasha Zapata here?"

The woman checks a computer and tells the child, "We used to have a Zapata. Should I call the director for you."

The young child is ridiculously confused but agrees anyway. 15 minuites later a coloured man in a suit walks over to her and gently pronounces, "You asked for Natasha Zapata?"

"You know her?" The girl shys

"She is my best friend. You look alot alike. She your mom?" He speculates but the child stops talking.

He gets out his phone and mesaages his wife,
'Your kids here?!'
'My kid? Last time I checked this is my first.'
'Whatever you say.' And then he puts away the phone and takes the child to the lab.

"He's like, your kids here, what the hell am i meant to say to that!" He hears his wife express.
"You have a kid?" Rich pipes up.
"No!" Patterson, Weller, Jane and Tasha shout.
"I don't have a child. Other than the obvious and he just replies, whatever you say, the most awkward comment ever."

At this voice the child looks up and confidently exclaims, "T?"

Tasha stands bolt upright and swivels round so quickly her hair hits her face.

"Nae!" Tasha kneels down and the latina child runs into the cops arms, "What are you doing here baby?"

"You haven't been home in months T, Im. Bringing. You. Home."

"Sweetie, I have a new home. How did you get up here?"

"Suit." She mumbles into the adults neck.

"Him?" Tasha asks pointing to Edgar Reade.

"Yeah, I asked for Natasha Zapata but they said there is no Zapata."

"Okay, who the hell is this?" Kurt intrudes.

Tasha stands up and props up the guest on her hip, Nae burying her head into Natasha's neck.

"This is my nine year old sister Niomi, she lives with my older brother Nathan." Tasha says cooly as she rubs her hand up and down Niomi's back.

"You have a sister?" Her husband asks.

"Yes Ed, I have a sister. I was 22 years old when she was born. Say hi Niomi."

"Why are you not Zapata amymore?" Her sister asks.

"I got married, my name is Natasha Reade now."

"That's a pretty name. Is he here?" The 9 year old asks.

"My husband is suit. He's the assistant director of the whole of the FBI in New York!"

"Cool." The girl beams.

"I know right. Now park it and tell me how you jigged the private school, that I pay for." Mrs. Reade says sternly.

"We were doing family trees. Mines not that normal, I realized I haven't seen you in like a month. So when is was recess. I bounced." At the end of her aninated story the entire team was laughing except Tash.