029

Chapter twenty nine
America
February 7th 1964
Lucy's POV:
It was early in the morning when Brian grabbed our suitcases and began walking us to a plane. George helped Patricia onto the plane and I stared up at it. Ringo looked at me and said "you alright?" "Yeah. Just looking at how big the plane is." Ringo grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the plane. The two of us sat down and I sighed. Ringo kissed my hand and said "you'll have to show me all the good spots." I nodded and said "of course. I'm going to show you all the fun places. Especially Miami." Ringo smiled and said "it's beachy isn't it?" "Yes. Very beachy." I leaned my head on his shoulder and Brian made sure that everyone was on board. Paul was already asleep and John was writing a letter to his wife Cynthia. Once Brian sat down we took off and were on our way to America.

-

As we arrived in New York City, the sound of screaming girls was muffled by the plane. Paul looked outside and said "there's loads of them." George looked out the window and said "there's so many." Patricia gasped and said "George, feel right here." George looked at his wife and she said "Theta kicked." George put his hand on his wife's stomach and smiled really big. Paul pushed Ringo who huffed and said "your baby is kicking?" Patricia nodded and said "want to feel?" "I can?" She nodded again and I pulled Ringo towards me, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and Paul giggled at her stomach. "That's so cute." He said as he giggled. George chuckled at the bassist and Brian said "we all need to be getting off now. And get to the cars." Paul nodded and grabbed his suitcase. George had his and Patricia's in his hand and said "you ready, love?" She nodded and John said "I'll go out first. And George why don't you come out last with Patricia." George nodded and Brian led us all out of the plane. The screams only got louder and the girls tried desperately to get past the police that were holding them back. The four boys stood on the plane and waved to some of the fans who screamed. Some of them fainted and fell into the policemen's arms. Brian made sure the car was ready and said "this way." John chuckled at all the screaming girls and we all made our way into the car, driving us to a hotel. There were even more fans at the hotel and Brian looked at George and said "I'll take Patricia in first since she's pregnant. These girls can be crazy, as you've all seen the last month." George nodded and Brian and Patricia stepped out of the car first, going into the hotel. John followed with Paul and George behind him. "Are you ready?" Ringo asked me. I nodded and said "yeah." The two of us stepped out of the car and camera's were flashing at our faces. Girls screamed and desperately tried to grab at the boys. Ringo's hold on my hand got tighter as the girls got closer. Ringo used his other hand to smile and wave at them. Brian stood by the door, making sure we all got inside. George went inside, not sticking around to say hello to the girls. Paul stood next to Brian, winking at some of them. Ringo pulled me closer to him, I stumbled forward and he said "sorry. They're crazy. I don't want them to hurt you." I smiled up at him and said "it's fine." A girl grabbed Ringo's sleeve and Brian immediately stepped in, telling the girl to let go. I hung onto Ringo's other arm and policemen were trying to pry the girl off of him. Paul stood next to the door of the hotel, his eyes slightly going wide. They got Ringo free and he practically ran from the crowd, pulling me with him. "Are you ok?" I asked him worriedly. He looked at me and said "I'm fine. How about you?" He cupped my cheek and some of the girls screamed even louder. I held his hand to my cheek and said "I'm ok." He nodded and the two of us walked into the hotel. We got our keys and went up to our rooms. Ringo and I stepped into our room and Brian said "she didn't rip your suit did she?" Ringo looked at his sleeve and shook his head. "No." Brian nodded and said "you guys have a show. In a couple of days. So just stay here in the hotel until I give you further instructions." Brian left the room and I looked outside, I had never been to New York. Ringo stood next to me and I looked at all the tall buildings. "You ever been here?" Ringo asked. I shook my head and said "no. I've always wanted to visit but I'd never live here." "Why?" "Too crowded. And way too loud." I replied. Ringo wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "I get to see all of America with you." I giggled and said "yes you do. You also get to meet my parents." "You think they'll like me?" He said. A slight frown appearing in his face. I removed his arms from me and cupped his cheek. "Why do you put yourself down, Richard? My parents are going to love you." He perked up a little and said "you think so?" I nodded and said "I know so." Ringo smiled really big and I cupped his other cheek with my hand and pecked his lips. I let go of him and he grabbed my hand, looking at the ring on my finger. "You're ok with marrying a Beatle?" He said as he ran his thumb over the ring. "Yes. I don't care about anything. I just want to be with you." I said. Ringo chuckled as his cheeks got red from blushing. "I'll be gone on tour and stuff." He said. "And I'll be at home, waiting for you to come home. Ringo, nothing you say is going to scare me away." I said to him. "You sure?" He said. I nodded and said "yes. I'm sure."

Here's the update! The next chapter will be them on the Ed Sullivan Show omg omg omg😭 also I hope you guys liked this chapter! I think it's really cute🥰
~skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️