09

Chapter nine
"You spent the night at Lucy's?"
Lucy's POV:
I woke up with a pair of arms around me. My eyes fluttered open and my back was to his chest. I rolled over and faced him. He tightened his grip around my waist. "Don't go, Lucy." He mumbled sleepily. I smiled to myself as he began to snore. I took one of his hands in mine and looked at the rings on his fingers. He slowly woke up and said "hi." I half smiled and said "hi." "Why have you got me hand?" He asked. "Looking at your rings." He leaned closer to my face and I was still half asleep to move away or to even get nervous. "What're you doing?" I asked him. "Admiring you." I moved closer to him and stared into his blue eyes. I moved a strand of hair from his face and said "pretty blue eyed boy." Ringo chuckled and said "I am aren't I?" I nodded in response and looked down at his lips. His plump lips looked so kissable. "You gonna stare at me all day?" He said. I rolled my eyes playfully moved away from his face. He interlocked his fingers with mine, holding my hand. I blushed and he kissed my hand. "I like holding your hand." He whispered. "Me too." I replied. He leaned in again and my phone rang. I moved away from him and picked it up, answering it. "Yeah, I'm up. No, Ringo's here. Yes. I'll see you later and tell you." I hung up the phone and he said "who was that?" "Patricia." "Ohhhhh. She knows I spent the night." I nodded and he smirked a little. "Don't get any ideas. Don't be telling the boys that we shagged or anything." Ringo shook his head and said "I would never." I sighed and Ringo said "you gonna take time off work? I'll be angry if you don't." I nodded again and said "I'll take time off work. Not for me. For you." I booped his nose and he propped his head up with his hand. "Why do you admire me?" I asked him. "Cause you're beautiful." A blush spread across my face and he sat up. "I've got stuff to do today." I said. "Like what?" "Grocery shopping." Ringo made a face and said "boring." "And what're you going to do?" "I'm gonna go hang with the lads." I rolled my eyes and said "must be nice." "It is. You know what else is nice?" I shook my head and he said "the fact that you're taking off work. For me." I chuckled and said "it is isn't?" "You gonna tell Tobey or do you want me to? I gotta walk by there anyway." "I could give you a ride." I offered. Ringo's eyes widened and he said "wait, wait, you have a car?" I nodded and said "yeah. I just walk everywhere cause I live so close." "So that's why I've been driving you everywhere. Cause you walk." "Yep. Plus, I like you driving me. It's like your my chauffeur." I walked towards my closet to get some clothes. Ringo was standing up, holding his shoes in one hand. "Ok, now get out. I have to get dressed." Ringo was looking for his jacket and I began pushing him out of the room. "My jacket." He said. "I'll give it to you in a few minutes." I said as I closed the door. I changed into jeans and a tank top with a jacket. I came out of the bedroom and Ringo said "you can give me a ride back to my flat, yeah?" I nodded and grabbed my car keys, walking to my car. Ringo looked at my car and said "nice car." "Thanks." I drove him to his flat and he said "how long you gonna take off work?" "Just a couple of days. I'll need money." "I could always help ya." Ringo offered. I shook my head and said "I'll be fine. I'll see you soon." He nodded and got out of the car. He walked up to his front door and noticed I was still sitting in front of the building. He waved like a madman and I giggled. "Bye." I said even though he couldn't hear me. He blew me a kiss dramatically and I did the same back. Ringo caught it and pretended to faint. I laughed and waved one last time before driving off.

Ringo's POV:
I was currently sitting with the lads, we were all talking about the album. "So what'd you guys do last night?" I asked them. "Oh, we went drinking." "Did a girl come in there and ask for your autograph?" I said. George nodded and said "yeah." I smirked and said "she got mine first. Then I told her to find you guys." John rolled his eyes and Paul said "so girls want our autographs now?" John shrugged and said "what did you do last night?" "I spent the night at Lucy's." Paul's mouth dropped and George said "no. You're lying." "I did, too." I said. John smirked and said "did you guys shag?" I hit him on the arm and said "no! Is your mind always that dirty?" He shrugged again and said "sorry. It's a constant thing I think about." Paul stared at me and said "what did you guys do?" "Shes been really bummed cause she hasn't been sleeping. Tobey's been working her really hard. So I convinced her to take some time off work. And she also said she had been having nightmares. So I stayed the night, and slept in her bed." Paul's eyes got big and he said "you slept in her bed?" George shook his head and said "lucky bastard." "Just ask her out already." John said. I shook my head and said "we've gotten really close lately. We have a good friendship. I don't wanna ruin it. You know?" Paul nodded and said "that's true. They're really close." "We're all kinda close to her don't ya think?" John asked. George shrugged and said "I'm closer to Patricia but Lucy's always been so nice." "Patricia's hilarious. She always makes me laugh." Paul said. John nodded in agreement and I said "they've both been so supportive of us. And I think they'll continue." They all nodded and we checked the charts, our album was moving up the charts very quickly. "Shit." John mumbled. Paul cheered a little and George said "that's us?" My eyes widened and I said "Lucy was right." "About what?" John said. "She said we'd be big. That we'd make it. And here we are, moving up the charts." George chuckled and said "she was right." Paul smiled really big and John half smiled.

The date wasn't out at the top because it was a day after the last chapter. I don't want anyone to get confused. The date is only put up with time has passed or it's an important date. Hope you guys like this.
~Skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️