Chapter 3: Obsessed store owners& Non-Bubble blowers.

All I know is that I was shoved into a car, blindfolded, and had my hands and feet bound. "Why are

y'all taking this so seriously? It's just a freaking going-away party!" I say to no one in particular. 

I then hear a deep chuckle and nothing more other than the sound of the car. The car screeches 

to a abrupt stop and then a door opens up. Somebody takes the ropes off my hands and feet

then they pull me out of the car and make me walk onto a beach, well at least I think it's a 

beach, all I can feel is sand under my bare feet. The person slowly pulls off my blindfold

and I take in my surroundings while random people start yelling "Surprise!"

We're on a beach that's absolutely empty other than the people surrounding our little spot, A stage with 5 microphones, a dj, and a bunch of tables filled with random food and drinks. I gasp at the

sight of this. I turn around and see that Sabrina took off my blindfold, hug her, then turn back

around to start greeting people.

I was greeting people for almost an hour while the dj was playing random pop and rap songs when, One Direction went on stage and got everybody's attention. They go down the line introducing one another. I learn that the guy who burst into my bathroom while I was in the shower, was Harry. A blonde kid with an adorable Irish accent was Niall. A cheeky brunnette with a good sense of humor was Louis. A black haired kid with hair that looked like it had tons and tons of product in it was Zayn. Then they introduce Liam, as my half brother. They then start playing a song called,'Na Na Na', while the rest of the partiers were dancing and singing along.

After a couple of songs that I danced to, they call me on stage. I begin making my way towards the makeshift stage and when I get there, they all pull me into a group hug with me and Liam in the middle. 

We end up talking a little bit and after a while I get hungry sp I say," I'm going to get a snack,

I'll talk to you guys later." Then I walk off to go see Sabrina and Shaley because I haven't

seen them in a while. 

"Hey," I say to Sabrina when I find her.

"Aye mofo', Why aren't you out there partying??" She says with a frown.

"Maybe because I'm moving and you and Shaley are my best friends, not these people. 

Why the fudge flibbits would I wanna hang out with them instead of you??" 

"Er- I just thought you would talk to us last or something.." 

"Heck no! I'd rather drown in a pit of mayonnaise before I spend my last night in this country with a bunch of drunken people dancing like idiots on a deserted beach!"

"Oh, Okay. Well do you wanna get Shaley and the boys then leave? We can go see a movie or something, it's only like midnight."

"Yes, please! That's the best idea I've heard all night," I say with a laugh.

"Good. You find the boys and I'll find Shaley. Let's meet up at the van in 15 minutes," Sabrina says with a grin on her face. 

I wonder around for almost five minutes until I find one of the boys. I find Louis dancing with Harry with a bunch of girls trying to dirty dance around them. "C'mon boys, we're leaving!" I yell through the music the DJ is playing. It sounds like 'Headlines' by Drake, and I really have no idea how the girls could've found a way to dirty dance to that song.